𝚜𝚒𝚡 / 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚘𝚊𝚔

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

"I want to give you this necklace as a symbol of our love."

"You made me believe in love."

"I love you."

"Promise me you'll stay with me forever."

Klaus abruptly awoke from his slumber, breathing heavily. He could feel his heart beating a million miles an hour as he thought about what just happened. It was just a dream, wasn't it? Klaus heard everything in his voice. He had visions of talking to someone whilst saying these things.

"No. I'm Klaus Mikaelson. I don't love." He shook his head and got out of bed.

********

Amara, Audrey and Liam had just set off in the car for New Orleans. They explained everything that they were told by Bonnie to Amara however it didn't phase her. She knew the Mikaelsons. She knew them for how sweet and kind they were. She used to be best friends with them all. And as for Klaus, she still loved him. She didn't care if he was being called a monster because in her eyes, he was capable of love. In her eyes, her beloved Niklaus had the biggest heart in the entire family.

"So Amara, tell us. What are the Mikaelsons like?" Liam asked whilst looking straight at the road as he drove. Amara smiled. She loved the Mikaelsons. They were like her second family.

"They were everything to me. I pretty much grew up with the family. I knew them ever since we were young children. I didn't speak with Mikael or Esther much. However I got along very well with their children. Their oldest was Finn. We were never really that close but we're still able to talk when we were around each other. It was never awkward. Next is Elijah. He is like an older brother to me. We got along very well. He always gave me advice when it came to chores or just making decisions. He also gave me a lot of advice about Niklaus like how to handle his mood swings and what in particular made him happy. Next is Rebekah. She was my bestest friend. We did everything together. We would knit and cook and clean together. We would dance and sing together. She really made me feel like I was apart of the family. I never felt lonely when I was with her. Oh, and I can't forget about Kol. He was also my best friend. We always goofed around together. Sometimes, we would prank Elijah or Rebekah. I felt I could open up to him and he could always cheer me up with one of his jokes whenever I was feeling down. Lastly...my Niklaus. He made me feel like the most special girl in the world. He made me feel happy and safe and treated me like a queen. He was always there to comfort me when I was feeling down. If I was ill, he'd be right by my side until I'd recovered. He was my strength as I was his." Amara explained, smiling at the memories she was having.

"Wow, they sound amazing." Audrey said.

"They really are." Amara replied.

********

𝙼𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌 𝙵𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚜

"Klaus, what are you doing here?"

Klaus had travelled to Mystic Falls. He was in desperate need of a witch and he just so happened to know a Bennett witch named Bonnie.

"I need you to do a quick locator spell for me, Love." Klaus smirked.

"After everything you put my friends through, there's no way I would want to help you." She replied.

"Okay, well I apologise for that. Now do the spell."

"Who do you think you are? I'm not someone who's scared of you that I'll do exactly as you say." Bonnie remarked. She hated Klaus with a passion. All he ever did in her eyes was cause trouble and put her friends' lives in danger.

"Oh little witch, I really suggest you behave." Klaus smirked. "You do know what I'm capable of, are you not?"

"Honestly, I don't care anymore." Bonnie said before smirking. She knew exactly what to do. "What exactly are you looking for anyways?"

"The remaining of the white oak."

"As I thought. You see, I got a phone call a couple of days ago. Someone was asking for a lot of information about you." She said, watching Klaus' face fall.

"Who? Who was it?!" Klaus exclaimed, growing more concerned and frustrated at the same time.

"Honestly, I don't know." Bonnie shrugged. She loved watching Klaus in distress. "You don't think that maybe...."

Klaus stared at her. There was no way. It couldn't be. He was beyond terrified at this point. He looked at Bonnie who had a straight face but little did he know she was doing all this just to scare him. The phone call she was talking about was the one with Audrey. She left out a few details and added a few of her own but Klaus didn't need to know that. Klaus groaned and using his vampire speed, disappeared just like that.

********

𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙾𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜

"Rebekah!! Elijah!! Kol!! Come down here now!!" Klaus yelled as he walked into his house. His siblings, hearing the noise, raced to see their brother.

"What's the matter now, Nik?" Rebekah sighed.

"I just spoke to a certain witch in Mystic Falls who said someone called her asking for information about me." He explained.

"And why is this so concerning, Niklaus?" Elijah asked.

"Don't you understand, brother? This person is looking for me! They have the white oak. They're coming to kill me, kill us!!" Klaus exclaimed, making all four siblings tense up.

"No, there's no way." Kol said, raising his hands to his face as he paced around the room. At first, he believed Klaus' paranoia was a little dramatic, that nobody would have the white oak but now he wasn't too sure.

"Niklaus, are you sure this information is correct?" Elijah asked.

"Well, I'm sure they're not looking for me to have a tea party, are they now?" Klaus said sarcastically.

"Nik, we'll be fine." Rebekah said. She was nervous but had to keep everyone strong. If someone was coming, they had to prepare for the worst. "If someone does come, it'll be four against one. They won't stand a chance."

Klaus tried to take comfort in Rebekah's words. What she said was true. The enemy would be outnumbered. But again, anything could happen.

"Looks like we've got a fight on our hands. We need to prepare." Klaus declared.