𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 / 𝚕𝚞𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅
𝙼𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎

"So Hayley, when is your lover gonna man up and ask you to marry him?" Marcel asked, making Hayley almost trip over the branches she was walking over.

"You're such a child Marcellus, honestly." Klaus said as he rolled his eyes. "Why are you engaging in girl talk?"

"What? It's actually kinda fun. Just gossiping." Marcel said with a laugh.

"Well, I was talking to Amara about it yesterday. She thinks Elijah will propose." Hayley said.

"Well, my beautiful wife is never wrong so I'd say it's bound to happen." Klaus shrugged as they all continued walking.

"Wow, you're such a love sick puppy, aren't you?" Marcel said, making Hayley laugh as Klaus groaned.

"No, I'm just saying, she's not wrong." Klaus said, struggling to think of a come back. Of course he was a love sick puppy. He knew it ever since he proposed. He was head over heels for his blonde beauty but of course, Marcel and Hayley didn't need to know that.

"You softie." Hayley teased, making Klaus shake his head.

"You really have gone soft indeed." The trio heard, making them stop to see none other than Lucien. "I always knew a woman would weaken you."

"Lucien. My first ever sire. How unfortunate that we had to run into you." Klaus said.

"The pleasure is all mine." Lucien smirked.

"Why are you here?" Hayley asked.

"Well hello, gorgeous." Lucien said, smirking at Hayley whilst checking her out, making her uncomfortable.

"Lucien, answer the question!" Klaus yelled.

"Well Niklaus. I'm a tad pissed at you. First, you sleep with my girl and then send Mikael after us. Do you know how many years Aurora, Tristan and I lived in fear of your father?" Lucien asked.

"That night with Aurora was a one night thing and I wasn't even the one that compelled you. It was Elijah. He didn't even know how to control his compulsion. No one else even knew." Klaus explained.

"You stole the love of my life!" Lucien yelled. "After your night with Aurora, she fell in love with you. She wouldn't even acknowledge my love for her. All because of you!"

"Oh, boo hoo. Get over it." Marcel said.

"I don't even care about Aurora. You can have her for all I care." Klaus shrugged.

"I can't because she's still hung up over you." Lucien said. "Maybe I'll do the same to you. Maybe I'll take your precious wife, Amara, away from you." Klaus tensed when he heard Amara's name come out of his mouth.

"You will not touch her. She's not involved with this. This is between me, you and Aurora." Klaus growled.

"Oh Niklaus. She was involved ever since you got together with her." Lucien smirked. "Let's see how many days you have left with her."

And just like that, Lucien vamp sped off.

********

𝙰 𝙻𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚆𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

Everyone had returned to the Mikaelson compound where they were waiting for Amara and Josh.

"Well, there was no sign of anyone where we were." Rebekah said.

"Well, we ran into Lucien. He's threatening to do something to Amara." Hayley explained. "He's pissed because this idiot couldn't keep it in his pants and slept with the love of his life."

Hayley slapped Klaus' arm, making him groan. "It's not like I knew he was in love with her." He said. "But now, I have to protect Amara. She's in more danger. Where is she?"

Klaus was growing more and more concerned. First he hears Lucien's threats to harm Amara and now she's still not home. But then he let out a breath of relief when he saw Amara and Josh walk in, their clothes covered in blood.

"Oh my god, thank god you're alright." Klaus said, running over to his wife and leaving kisses all over her face, making her laugh.

"I'm fine." She smiled, kissing his lips. "Josh and I had our fun."

"I can see." Klaus chuckled as he looked at the blood on their clothes.

"What happened?" Kol asked.

"Josh and I were in the woods when a group of vampires appeared along with Aurora. Josh and I fought them all off, hence the blood." Amara explained.

"And then Amara literally kicked Aurora's ass. It was awesome." Josh said, making Amara chuckle.

"She's not dead. She got away because she's too scared to face me. She's scared of getting bit." Amara said.

"She knows you're a hybrid?" Elijah asked, making her nod.

"But again, she was able to kick her ass. Did I mention it was awesome because it was." Josh said again, making everyone laugh. Klaus looked at his wife, feeling proud of her. She really was proving to everyone that she was Klaus Mikaelson's wife. She was showing everyone that she was the queen of both the vampires and the werewolves. She was showing how she was not to be taken lightly and he loved that. Klaus wrapped his arm around Amara's shoulders before kissing her temple. "That's my girl." He said.