𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 / 𝚛𝚎𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅
𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚂𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝙳𝚊𝚢

Bonnie and Elena were still at the boarding house when Elena's phone rang. It was Damon.

"Damon, where are you? I've been worried." She said.

"I went to talk things out with Stefan to get him to join us and he attacked me. I need help. Please come quickly." Damon said.

"Oh my god. Where are you?" Elena asked.

"Near the grill. Hurry." He groaned.

Elena hung up and her and Bonnie quickly left the boarding house to find Damon. Meanwhile, Damon and Stefan were standing across the street from the grill. Damon messed his hair up and Stefan did the same. They quickly rubbed some dirt over them and gave themselves little cuts so there would be blood covering their faces. Elena and Bonnie had to believe the brothers were actually fighting and not faking it.

"I'm sorry, Stef. For everything." Damon said. "For Elena, for Lexi. Everything."

"Damon, you're my brother. We stick together, no matter what. And when this is all done, we'll find you a real nice girl to settle down with." Stefan said.

"What about that small brunette from earlier?" Damon asked. "She's cute."

"And she's taken. Davina's with Kol so don't try it unless you wanna die." Stefan said with a laugh.

"Fine." Damon whined. "I missed you, man."

"I missed you too."

The brothers shared a hug. They were happy they were both finally on the same page again. They missed each other and now that Elena would soon be out of the picture, they could work on their relationship. Damon heard Elena and Bonnie with his vampire hearing and quickly pulled away.

"They're coming. Quick, punch me." Damon said.

Stefan nodded and punched Damon. The pair began fighting on the ground as they heard the girls approach.

"You're going to get her killed!" Stefan yelled, punching him again.

"That's not gonna happen!" Damon yelled, throwing Stefan off him.

"Damon! Stefan! Stop!" Elena yelled.

The brothers ignored her and carried on fighting until the girls pulled them away from each other.

"What is going on?" Bonnie asked.

"Stefan keeps trying to stop the plan because he thinks Elena will get hurt." Damon said.

"Which you will. You're dealing with the Mikaelsons here. They're not exactly your friendly neighbourhood family. As soon as even one of them spots you, you'll be dead." Stefan said,

"They'll all be daggered way before they get that chance." Bonnie said.

********

𝙼𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎

Hayley, Elijah, Klaus, Kol, Marcel and Davina all arrived at the Salvatore boarding house, knowing it was now empty. Davina began chanting and the magical barrier came down. Everyone ran into the house and didn't need an invitation since the deed was in the Salvatore's name. They went down to the basement where they saw Rebekah's desiccated body daggered on the ground. Davina chanted another spell which unlocked the door of the literal dungeon Rebekah was in. Marcel was the first to run in and hold Rebekah in his arms. Klaus pulled the dagger out of Rebekah's back and they left the boarding house before going back to the mansion.

Meanwhile, Damon and Stefan were still with Bonnie and Elena. Whilst Damon was speaking to the girls, Stefan got a text from Klaus, saying they had Rebekah. Stefan looked at his brother and nodded. Damon understood and began ending the conversation.

"You know what? I just need to be alone right now." Damon said, walking off. 

"I need to find Caroline." Stefan said before leaving too, leaving the girls on the street.

********

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚛

Amara was sat with Tyler and Caroline who were looking after her whilst everyone else was out to get Rebekah back. She bonded a lot with Tyler as he was once previously a hybrid and he also experienced being a werewolf.

"Being a wolf was incredible though. It's like for a few hours, you have no problems. You're just so carefree." Tyler said to which Amara agreed.

"The process of turning into one sucked though. The first time I turned, it was a nightmare. But Niklaus was with me every step of the way. I'm just so grateful I don't have to experience that pain again." Amara said.

"And I'm being really careful not to trigger my curse again." Tyler said.

"I'm just glad I'm a vampire and not a werewolf." Caroline said, making everyone laugh.

Amara heard people walking into the mansion so the three went down to see Marcel carrying Rebekah.

"Oh my god." Amara said as she went downstairs. "Is she going to be okay?"

Amara looked at Rebekah's grey body and felt tears grow in her eyes. It was hard looking at her best friend who was still dead. She sighed in relief however when colour began to return to her body and she gasped before sitting up.

"Bloody hell. Took you long enough to get me." Rebekah said.

Amara smiled and hugged her best friend. "I'm so glad you're okay."

"I missed you, darling." Rebekah said, hugging her back.

Marcel then hugged his girlfriend tight before kissing her, making Klaus roll his eyes. Amara laughed and playfully punched his arm. Rebekah noticed Caroline and Tyler and glared at them.

"Tell me why I shouldn't feed on these two right now." Rebekah said.

Elijah explained everything to Rebekah so she knew what was going on. "So, we're only dealing with Bonnie and the doppelganger? Goodness."

Amara brought Rebekah a few blood bags, knowing her bestie was probably starving. When she finished all the bags, Damon and Stefan returned to the mansion and saw Rebekah.

"Glad to see you alive again." Stefan said.

"I don't know if I can say the same about you." Rebekah smirked before looking at Damon. "You didn't want to dagger me. I still remember."

"Yeah well, you were right." Damon shrugged.

"Now that our family is back, can we kill the witch and doppelganger maybe another day?" Hayley asked.

"Why?" Kol asked.

"Myself, Hayley and Davina have been planning Amara's baby shower for ages so I think we should do it tomorrow." Rebekah said. "Have you found out the gender, by the way?"

"Yep, you're going to have a nephew, Bek." Amara smiled, making Rebekah smile and hug her. 

"Congratulations." She said. "It's good the three of us planned a baby shower for a boy and a girl then."

"Let's get to work." Davina said.