𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚜𝚒𝚡 / 𝚍𝚊𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

"Oh my god, everyone is going to be suspicious now." Amara said as she straightened out her dress.

"Who bloody cares? You're my wife. We can do whatever we want together." Klaus said as he sorted out his belt, making Amara roll her eyes before laughing.

"I missed you." She said softly, stroking his cheek with her thumb.

"I missed you too." He said with a small smile. "I believe you now owe me a dance."

"If I can even walk." Amara said, making Klaus smirk.

"Come on. It's not fair that you danced with Kol and not me." Klaus whined.

"Okay, come on." 

The pair took each other's hand and went back to where everyone was. When they arrived, they saw everyone standing there, looking at them.

"What?" Klaus asked.

"You do realise no matter how far you go, we all have supernatural hearing, right?" Rebekah said, making Amara's face go bright red at the realisation that they all them screwing each other outside the toilets and making her hide behind her husband.

"And you do realise that I don't care, right?" Klaus said, making Rebekah roll her eyes. "Now if you excuse me, me and my beautiful wife are going to dance."

Klaus walked to the dance floor followed by Amara when she spotted Kol next to her.

"Bathroom, yeah?" He smirked.

"Hey, I really did have to pee." She laughed.

Kol laughed before walking off to dance with his girlfriend, Davina. Amara joined Klaus on the dance floor and the pair began dancing together.

"You know, I was thinking about how we were stood up there on the alter not too long ago." Klaus said.

"Me too. That was only the best day of my life." Amara smiled.

"And the birth of our child will be even better."

"Davina said in a couple of days we'll be able to find out if we're having a boy or girl." Amara said.

Klaus looked down at Amara's belly. There was the slightest bump but it still wasn't as visible as you'd expect.

"Every king and queen needs an heir." Klaus said, making Amara smile.

********

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

Since the fight between Klaus and Amara was finally over, Klaus decided he was going to spend some quality time with his wife. He had planned a last minute trip to Italy and had surprised Amara with two plane tickets. The pair boarded the jet and before they knew it, they were off. 

"Wow, this all looks so amazing." Amara said as she looked out the windows and saw the clouds beneath them.

"I forgot. This is your first time in a plane." Klaus said to which Amara nodded. "Well trust me, the destination will be even better than this."

"Who knew one day we'd live to see flying cars?" Amara gushed, making Klaus chuckle at how adorable she was.

"Well, this isn't a car but whatever you say, my love." Klaus said.

********

𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛
𝚁𝚘𝚖𝚎, 𝙸𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚢

The plane finally landed and Amara took a deep breath as she breathed in the fresh air. It was much warmer here than it was in New Orleans. She had never been to another country before so this was all very new to her. The pair went to their hotel as it was already quite dark and they decided they would enjoy their time in the morning.

The next morning, the couple went sightseeing. Klaus showed Amara the Coliseum, Vatican City, the Pantheon and the Roman Forum. Amara found everything so beautiful. She never knew there was so much in the world to see. The couple ended their day with a walk on the beach where they talked about life and their future with a child. 

********

𝙰 𝙵𝚎𝚠 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛
𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙾𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜

"Oh, you've got to be joking." Rebekah complained.

"What's wrong?" Hayley asked.

"The Scooby gang in Mystic Falls just can't give it a rest. First Lucien, Aurora and Tristan tried to kill us and now they're planning something too." She explained.

"Do they not know that killing us means they die too? Their precious Damon, Stefan, Tyler and Caroline?" Kol said who was busy drinking some blood in a wine glass.

"They do. They want to put us down with daggers. We destroyed the white oak anyways." Elijah said.

"They have the daggers?" Rebekah asked, her heart racing. She couldn't be put down again. Ninety years was more than enough for her. She ran to Klaus' room and looked through all this drawers and his secret hiding places but there was nothing. All the white oak ash was gone too. "It's gone. How did they get the daggers and ash?"

"It doesn't matter how they got it but they need to be stopped now." Hayley said when Rebekah joined them back by the compound again. 

"Should we tell Nik?" Kol said.

"No, Niklaus and Amara are finally on good terms again. We'll let them have their time together. They're safer out of the country anyways." Elijah said. 

"Elijah, you know what Nik is like when he figures out we're hiding stuff from him." Rebekah sighed. "He'll dagger us himself."

"Well then, we'll have to make sure he doesn't find out." Hayley said.