𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 / 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅
𝙰 𝙵𝚎𝚠 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝙴𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚛

"So tell me, what's the plan again?" Elena asked.

"Well, we have our daggers. The originals will come to Mystic Falls in order to take them back. When they come, we can dagger them and keep them in the basement." Damon explained.

"And you just wanna leave them there forever?" Bonnie asked.

"We can't kill them because if we do, all the vampires die. This is the best alternative. The originals will never bother anyone again." Damon said.

"This is so stupid." Caroline said.

"Yeah, this is a bit much Damon, even for you." Stefan said. "The originals have been gone for like two years and they haven't bothered us so why are you still going after them?"

"The originals ruined our lives, Stefan." Elena said. "Klaus killed me because of some stupid ritual, he killed Jenna, he tried to kill Jeremy and hurt all of my friends and loved ones."

"Elena, that was over two years ago." Tyler said. "Bonnie, come on. You should think about this."

"Elena and Damon are right. We have to get our revenge. We have to lure them one by one." Bonnie said.

"Bonnie, you can't do this." Caroline said. "We're living peaceful lives. Why ruin it all?"

"You don't get a say in this, Caroline. You had a thing with Klaus, didn't you?" Elena said.

"It was barely a thing. He wasn't even interested like that." Caroline said.

"Damon, drop the plan." Stefan said.

"No, this is happening, with or without you." Damon said.

"Well, we don't want any part of this." Tyler said, Caroline and Stefan agreeing with him. "We're not trying to get ourselves killed and we don't have anything against them."

"Tyler! He ruined your life. He made you a hybrid!" Elena said. "And he killed your mom."

"Klaus making me a hybrid was one of the best things he could've ever done for me. Because of what he did, I never had to go through all that pain of turning. And I could live forever. We may have had our problems before with the broken sire bond and turning his hybrids against him but he still let it go. We were young and stupid back then. And yes, he did kill my mom and I was very angry but I got over it. I made my peace with Klaus." Tyler said.

"Okay, what about you, Stefan? He made you go with him to make hybrids, forced you to feed off humans and made you turn your humanity off." Elena said. "He made you and I break up."

"Yeah, he did but I don't care. Anyways, Klaus was my friend. We were really good friends back in the twenties and we may not be like that now but I don't hold anything against him." Stefan said. "And maybe it was a good thing that you and I broke up. I can't imagine being with you now considering what you've become. If I see Klaus, I should thank him for breaking us up. Otherwise, I wouldn't be with Caroline right now. I feel sorry for my brother for having to deal with your ass all the time."

"You're ridiculous." Damon said.

"Caroline, come on. Klaus broke your heart when you realised he didn't like you back." Elena said.

"Elena, stop being an instigator. Yes, Klaus hurt my feelings but he didn't just drop me like garbage and leave. We sat down and he told me his feelings and apologised. He comforted me and only left when I said I was okay." Caroline said. "And you know what, Stefan, Tyler and I are tired of saving your ass every second. Do you have any idea how much we all lost whilst saving you? We lost so much but not anymore. Stefan and I are happily married and Tyler is happy too. We're not ruining that."

Stefan, Tyler and Caroline left, leaving just Bonnie, Elena and Damon. "I can't believe them." Bonnie said.

"It doesn't matter. We can go without them. The originals are going down." Elena said. Elena looked at Damon who was looking at the ground. "Damon, you are still on board, aren't you?"

"Yeah...I am." Damon said when in fact, he didn't really know now. Now that he thought about it, he didn't really have much against the originals. Sure, they fought a lot and Rebekah did torture him but honestly speaking, he did kinda get along with Klaus. The originals did leave them alone like they promised so why should he still go after them? Now he didn't know what to do. He couldn't leave his girlfriend but now he felt like this was all a bad idea.

********

𝙼𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚛

"Wow, this place still looks the same." Rebekah said as the family all walked into the giant mansion they once lived in before. "I'm surprised no-one bought this place."

"Well, no-one really wants to live in a place that was once inhabited by a homicidal hybrid and his original vampire siblings." Kol said.

"Meanwhile, those kids are still planning on how to dagger us so we should probably discuss what we should do with them." Elijah said.

"Later, I'm going to go out. I need a drink." Rebekah said.

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" Hayley asked.

"I can take on a couple kids, Hayley. I'll be back soon. Don't wait up." Rebekah said before leaving the mansion. She walked down the street to head to the grill when she felt a tap on her shoulder, making her whip around and see Damon.

"Didn't think I'd see you here." Damon said.

"Well, when a bunch of kids threaten to dagger my family, it would be inappropriate not to show up." Rebekah said.

"What? Who wants to dagger you all?" Damon asked.

"Don't act stupid. We know you and your little friends stole Nik's daggers. I suggest you give them back to me. I really don't think you want to deal with the rest of my family." Rebekah said.

Damon looked at her hesitant. He felt like giving the daggers back. The more he thought about this plan, the more he didn't want to go through with it.

"You don't want to do it, do you?" Rebekah said. "You don't want to dagger us. I can see it in your eyes."

"Look....I don't know what you're talking about." Damon shrugged.

Before Rebekah could say anything else, she felt a slicing pain in her chest. Her body began to desiccate and she fell into Damon's arms as Bonnie and Elena stood over her.

"That was fun." Elena said, looking down at a daggered Rebekah.

"Let's get her into the basement." Bonnie said. "One down, three to go."

Damon just sighed and carried Rebekah back to the boarding house.