𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚘𝚗𝚎 / 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

It was around three in the morning when Amara awoke from her slumber. She felt thirsty so she got out of bed and went down to the kitchen to get a glass of water. Whilst drinking her water, she noticed all of the food samples still on the large tables. She smiled to herself. Rebekah was putting in so much effort for her wedding and it made her feel extremely lucky to have her as a friend and sister in law.

After putting her glass away, Amara went back to the bedroom she now shared with Klaus. She slowly climbed into bed and turned to her side, seeing her sleeping hybrid. His blond curls covered most of his forehead as he took small breaths. Amara felt so lucky to be marrying the man of her dreams, the man who would protect her and love her forever. She smiled as she played with his curls. Klaus really was adorable as he slept. Amara couldn't help herself from leaning down and kissing his cheek before laying down next to him, snuggling her face into his chest before falling asleep.

********

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙵𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚘𝚘𝚗

"So, what do you think?" The shop assistant asked.

Amara had gone wedding dress shopping with Rebekah, Hayley and Davina. She invited Hayley and Davina because she wanted to get to know them more. They were dating her future brother in laws after all. Amara turned around to show the girls the dress she was wearing. Their reactions were mixed, telling Amara this dress was not the one.

"I don't think it suits you." Davina said.

"Yeah, I'm not feeling it." Hayley said.

"This is like the fifth dress I've tried." Amara groaned. "What if I don't find one?"

"You will. I know it." Rebekah said.

"I think I know what dress will be the one for you." The assistant said. "Follow me."

Amara followed the assistant and tried on the next dress. She felt really amazing in it. She walked out and immediately all the girls gasped.

"Oh my god, you look stunning." Hayley gushed.

"You really think so?" Amara asked, glad her friends liked this dress too.

"Yeah, it looks so beautiful on you." Davina smiled.

"Nik is going to die when he sees you." Rebekah said.

Amara turned and looked in the mirror. Amara really did feel beautiful in the dress she was wearing. She knew this was the dress she wanted to wear when she officially became Klaus' wife.

 She knew this was the dress she wanted to wear when she officially became Klaus' wife

********

𝙼𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎

"Niklaus, your taste in suits is atrocious. I can't believe we're even related." Elijah complained, making Klaus glare at him.

"It's just a suit brother. Who cares?" Klaus groaned.

"Nik, you actually just said that to Elijah?" Kol asked.

"His entire existence revolves around him wearing a suit." Marcel said with a chuckle.

Klaus was suit shopping with his brothers and Marcel. However, Elijah was not impressed with his younger brother's dress sense.

"I'll just pick a suit for you. You are just useless." Elijah said, making Klaus roll his eyes.

"Well I'm getting married tomorrow so you better be quick." Klaus said.

********

When the men arrived home, they realised the girls weren't around.

"Amara?" Klaus called out but got no response.

"Where is everyone?" Kol asked.

"We girls are staying at Hayley's tonight." They heard, turning around to see Rebekah.

"What? But why? I want to see Amara." Klaus said.

"Nik, it's the day before your wedding. It's bad luck to see the bride the day before." Rebekah said.

"Rebekah, I don't have time for your games. Please send Amara back here." Klaus said.

"Nope. You'll have to spend the night without her." Rebekah smirked before rushing away with her vampire speed so nobody could stop her.

"Come on Klaus. This'll be fun. We have the compound all to ourselves with no girls." Marcel said. "We can do whatever we want."

"Do whatever you want but I don't want to be involved." Klaus complained.

"Don't be such a buzzkill, Nik." Kol said. "You'll never get an opportunity like this again."

"We can break out the 1755." Elijah said, making Klaus look up.

"Okay fine." Klaus said. He did love a good drink.

********

𝙼𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎

"It feels weird not being with Niklaus." Amara said.

"Just think about everything you'll do to him tomorrow night." Rebekah said, making all the girls squeal as Amara blushed.

"We are gonna have a great night. Let's bring out the champagne." Davina said.

"Yes, we're gonna get drunk tonight." Hayley said.

Amara smiled before pulling her phone out, deciding to text Klaus.

I miss you - A

Klaus replied pretty much straight away.

I miss you more - K

I can't wait to see you tomorrow - A

You're looking forward to tomorrow night, aren't you? 😏 - K

Omg Love! Anyways I need to go. See you tomorrow. I love youuu - A

Love you toooo - K