𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎 / 𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚍

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅
𝙰 𝙻𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚆𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

"Niklaus, stop." Amara chuckled whilst he kissed her neck. During their little meeting with the rest of the family, they were able to sneak off without anyone noticing. The couple were hidden in a corner in the dining room. "They'll realise we're not there."

"I can't help it." Klaus whispered into her ear, making Amara shiver as his hot breath graced her skin. "Seeing you covered in blood is really turning me on."

Amara let out a laugh, making Klaus pull away. "You're weird."

"You make me weird." Klaus said. "You showed Aurora that you really are my wife. That you're not to be taken lightly, that you should be feared and that you're not afraid. You showed her who's queen and she's nothing more than a peasant interrupting the peace in your kingdom. Do you know how sexy that is to me?"

Amara chuckled. "If I knew fighting bad guys would turn you on so much, I would've made it a part of my daily routine."

Klaus smirked before kissing her neck again, his hands resting on her waist whilst Amara's hand trailed to his back. She let out a small moan as Klaus began sucking on her neck, leaning her head back slightly.

"OH MY GOD! MY EYES!" The couple heard, making Amara push Klaus off her. They saw Josh standing there with wide eyes.

"Josh?! What are you doing here?" Amara asked as she straightened her clothes out.

"We were looking for you. We realised Klaus wasn't there to make sarcastic comments on my stupid ideas." Josh said, making Klaus roll his eyes as the rest of the family came into the dining room.

"I see these two are more worried about getting it on than defeating our enemies." Kol said with a smirk.

"Hey, it was Niklaus' fault." Amara said, making all eyes shift on Klaus who rolled his eyes yet again.

"Is it such a crime to want to spend some quality romantic time with my wife?" He asked.

"Well right now, yes. Yes it is." Marcel said.

"Right, says the man that wanted to make out with my sister when we split into groups." Klaus said, making everyone look at Marcel who now looked embarrassed.

Amara smiled before her face dropped. Something didn't feel right. She didn't feel good inside. She could feel her mouth watering profusely. Using her vampire speed, she quickly ran out of the dining room and to the nearest bathroom before throwing up in the toilet. Klaus was the first one to vampire speed to the bathroom right after her, concerned for his wife. He saw her hunched over the toilet, spewing her guts out. He rubbed her back as everyone else made it to the bathroom.

"Love, are you okay?" Klaus asked as Amara nodded weakly. She washed her face and rinsed her mouth before facing everyone.

"I don't understand. How did you throw up? You can't be sick. You're a vampire. Your blood protects you from human illness." Rebekah said.

"Maybe it's different with me because I'm a hybrid?" Amara questioned.

"No, you have the senses and characteristics of both a vampire and werewolf. It doesn't weaken if you're two species combined." Klaus said. "In fact, it makes you stronger."

Everyone was extremely confused until Kol chimed in. "I can call Davina. She could use her magic to figure out what's wrong." He said.

"Wow, Kol. For the first time, you actually said something useful." Klaus joked, making Kol glare at him.

"Call her, Kol." Hayley said.

********

After around twenty minutes, Davina arrived and was informed of the current situation.

"Please figure out quickly what is wrong with my sister in law. We still have enemies to get rid of." Elijah said.

Davina nodded and began chanting her spell. She took a hold of Amara's hand and closed her eyes. After chanting, she gasped and removed her hand.

"No, it's not possible." She said to herself.

"What? What's wrong with my wife?" Klaus asked, now very nervous.

"One second. I probably read the spell wrong. Let me try again." Davina said, taking a hold of Amara's hand and chanting. Davina took a small vial of Amara's blood and began chanting her spell. Amara was very nervous. Something was wrong with her. Was she going to die? She didn't want to die. She just got married. She wanted to spend her life with her Niklaus.

"Well?" Marcel asked once Davina finished.

"I can't believe I'm saying this but Amara's...pregnant." She said, making literally every single person in the room gasp. Amara looked at Klaus who looked stunned. He looked at his wife, not knowing how to react.

"No, that's not possible." Kol said. "Vampires can't procreate."

"No, they can't. But werewolves can." Davina asked. She looked at everyone's expression which was still confused so she figured she should explain. "Both Klaus and Amara were born with the werewolf gene. So technically, they were born as werewolves. They became vampires with magic but they came into this world as werewolves and werewolves can procreate. Both Klaus and Amara are hybrids which means they are both vampire and werewolf. They are both still werewolves as well as vampires. This must be one of nature's loopholes. Amara, Klaus. You're both going to be parents."

Amara looked at her husband with tears in her eyes. She was going to be a mother and have a child with the love of her life. Klaus used his vampire hearing and was actually able to hear his child's heartbeat coming from his wife's stomach. Everyone else did the same, they all heard the heartbeat and all became emotional, but not as emotional as Amara. Klaus opened his arms up and Amara ran over to him, hugging him tight as she sobbed into his shoulder.

"We're going to be parents, Love." Klaus said still in shock as Amara pulled away, facing Klaus.

"I can't believe it. I can't." She said. She was so happy she couldn't even speak properly. All she did was kiss her husband, finding no other way to express her happiness. All her life, Amara dreamed of having children of her own and when she was engaged to Klaus, she knew she wanted to have his kids. Although a thousand years later, she became a hybrid. She knew vampires couldn't procreate and that killed her dream of being a mother but now, she was carrying a baby and she couldn't be happier.

The entire family congratulated the couple. The Mikaelsons couldn't believe they had a niece or nephew on the way. It was still too early to tell. They all knew they were going to be the best aunt or uncle ever.

"I should explain something about this baby." Davina said, grabbing everyone's attention. "You've probably already guessed that this baby won't be a normal human baby. Amara, you're a vampire-werewolf hybrid. Klaus, you're also a vampire-werewolf hybrid. But your mother, Esther, was a witch. That means when Klaus born, he carried a werewolf gene and he was a witch even though he probably never tapped into his magic. People are going to be after this baby."

"Why?" Rebekah asked.

"I can already sense it. This baby is going to be the most powerful creature in the world. It'll be even more powerful than its parents. This baby will be a vampire, a werewolf and a witch. Amara, the baby you are carrying right now is a tribrid."