𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚘𝚗𝚎 / 𝚋𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚋𝚘𝚗

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

"Okay, be safe. I'll see you soon." Amara said before putting her phone down.

"What did Davina say?" Klaus asked, leaning his head on Amara's shoulder as they both sat in bed. 

"She's leaving to come here now. I figured we would need a witch of our own." Amara said. "And Kol will be happy to see his girlfriend."

"I guess."

"I miss Rebekah." Amara sighed. "It's not the same without her."

"I know and I miss her too. I promise we'll get her back." Klaus said, rubbing Amara's hand.

********

𝙰 𝙵𝚎𝚠 𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

"Davina!!" Amara squealed, giving her a hug.

"Amara, I missed you." She said, hugging her back.

"Davina? What are you doing here, darling?" Kol said before running over to her and kissing her.

"Amara called me. She said you guys needed a witch so here I am." She smiled.

Stefan, Tyler and Caroline had arrived after a while and once everyone was introduced, they began talking about their plan. Once the plan was discussed, it was time to put it into action. Marcel left the mansion and headed to the Mystic Grill as Stefan had told them that's the place they all usually hung out at. Once Marcel arrived at the grill, he noticed the raven haired vampire he now knew as Damon, sitting at the bar with a drink in his hand. Marcel walked over and sat on the stool next to Damon, calling the bartender over.

"One bourbon please." Marcel said, knowing that was Damon's favourite drink from Stefan.

"You have good taste." Damon said, still looking at his glass.

"Who could resist a glass of bourbon?" Marcel said, desperately trying not to murder Damon right now for daggering his girlfriend.

"So, why are you drinking at this hour? You drowning your sorrows like me?" Damon asked.

"What's gotten you drowning in your sorrows?" Marcel asked, curious to see what he would say.

"Have you ever had to pick between supporting your girlfriend and doing what's right?" Damon said, spiking Marcel's interest.

"Yeah, I have actually." Marcel said, remembering all the times he picked something else over Rebekah, causing the on again off again relationship.

"I want to support Elena with her plans but I don't like her plans." Damon said, making Marcel look at him confused.

"What plan?" Marcel said, seeing if he could get anything out of a slightly out of it Damon.

"Do you know the originals?" Damon asked before looking at Marcel.

"Yeah, I've heard of them. Heard they're quite dangerous." Marcel said.

"Well, a couple of years ago, me and my friends had a lot of problems with them. However, they promised to leave us alone and leave town. We lived peacefully for two years but Elena and Bonnie now want to dagger them all. At first, I was on board but now, I don't think I want to do it. But Elena wants to get rid of them and I want to support her but I don't think I can." Damon said before taking another sip of his bourbon.

"Well, if the originals kept their end of the bargain, is there really any point going after them?" Marcel said.

"That's what I was thinking. But I can't leave Elena and Bonnie now. They'll get themselves killed."

"Wait, you said you wanted them all daggered but from what I heard, Klaus can't be daggered." Marcel said. He needed to know what the gang were planning on doing to Klaus.

"Yeah and we can't kill him because if we do, chances are me and my brother, Stefan and his wife, Caroline, will die." The blue eyed vampire said. 

"So, what were you planning to do to him?"

"Bonnie figured out a way to kill his body but keep his soul alive in a pendant. That way he's alive but not around and his sires will still live." Damon said. "But I just don't know if this is right."

"I think that you shouldn't do anything. The originals left town and left you to live a peaceful life. What's the point of going after them again? They are extremely dangerous and it's a pretty stupid thing to get yourself killed over." Marcel said.

"You know what? I think you're right. I was so caught up in what Elena wants, I didn't think about myself." Damon said with a sigh.

"I don't think this Elena girl is very good for anyone. She seems to want to cause trouble for no reason."

"We did lose a lot because of her. Stefan and I lost our relationship because we were both fighting over her."

"So, are you dropping out of the plan?"

"Yeah, I'm done with Elena."

"I'm Marcel, by the way." He said, sticking his hand out.

"I'm Damon." He said before shaking his hand.

"Damon, I think you should come with me."