I DON'T LIKE HA'!

"Shi I'm just saying

"Shi I'm just saying." I shrugged, passing the blunt to baby joe. "You got real tight yesterday when joe asked did you like ha'." I said, pointing it out.

"I be just playing when I say I want ha'. That's a case, and Ian tryna go to jail. Mufuckas in dere be tryna make you drop the soap." Ben shook his head.

Boomer smacked his lips. "Ion want ha'. I don't even like the bi-

"Think about what's finna come out'cho mouth." I told him, while tilting my head. "You wanna say det shit, or get sleeped when you do?" I asked.

"Girl." He corrected.

I chuckled, nice choice.

"If you do, it's okay. We just gon' have to link with ha' without you." Kendell said.

I nodded in agreement.

"That shit weird as hell if you do. You on some R-Kelly shit. Fuck you want a luh ass girl for? When you can get you a women, with that good pussy, and who can cook and clean." 3 said.

"Right. & allis time we been hangin' wit' ha', you been low key feelin' shawty. That's weird. You 21 years old, she 14. Dead det shit." I said. "Ion know how you can see ha' like det. I see ha' more as my daughter, then I do as a girlfriend."

*wink😉*

"I DONT LIKE HA'!"Boomer yelled. "If anything I want det bitch dead." He mumbled, making everybody look his way.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I sat up, feeling me get hot a luh.

"I had my damn sista' take that bitch away from you! It was goin' good for 13 damn years, until that luh ass girl wanted to escape. Det bitch killed my damn sista', and disappeared! Couple months later, she onna ground right infront of me. I swear I should've killed det bitch!" Boomer yelled.

I looked at him in confusion.

"The fuck?"

Did this nigga just say-

So Kinds my-

"Wait Nah, don't shut up now. Say whatchu just said over." I said, pulling my gun out my waistband, and pointed it at him.

He held his hands up.

"You were spending more time with her, and not us. I did what I did." He shrugged.

I cocked the gun back.

"Tell us again." Ben said, now fully aware of what was going on.

"When you had yo' baby, you started paying more attention to her more then us. I was jealous. I had my sista' take her at the playground, and you ain't even know it was ha'." He chuckled.

I stood up quick as hell, and shot him in his leg.

"So you tellin' me, that yo bitch ass took my daughter away from me, for 14 damn years? You watched me, search for her, break down, go to a fuckin therapist, all them years an YOU took her away from me!? Outta what? Jealousy? Jealous of what??" I yelled.

"You knew I liked you since middle school." He told me.

My face then went blank.

"What?" Everybody said.

"I told you I liked you when you came over my house, for dinner."

"And you told me it was a joke. You told me you was just jocin wimme." I said, looking at him confused.

"I lied. And then years later, you had a baby on me. You gave her more attention then me. I did what I had to do."

I went up to him and pistol whipped him.

How the fuck was I supposed to know he liked me, when he made it clear that he was playing.

Lord knows I wanted to kill 'em, but I wanna know more.

"More. Tell me more." I said, staring at him blankly.

He spit blood out on my floor, and looked at me.

"When we had her, we made sure she knew that you loved her, and didn't wanna leave her. Blah, blah, blah." He rolled his eyes, and set back. "One day, i guess she came to reality that sumin wasn't right, when my sister was beatin' her ass again. And her luh bitch ass stabbed her, with a knife.." He clenched his jaw.

"Good." Kendell said.

"It wasn't until, I popped up at her house the next day, when I realized what happened. My sister was dead when I showed up. Gone. Kind was no where to be found. She took her nasty ass bear wit' ha' too."

"So, How She ain't remember you?" Baby joe asked.

"Every time I came ova', teyana's house. Kind was either sleep, or not their. I didn't want her to see me, because I'm known to be friends with nbayoungboy. She could've called the police anytime." He shrugged.

My blood was fuckin' boiling.

You mad cause ion swing det way? Then gon' take kind away from me because I paid more attention to MY DAUGHTA' then you?

I swea' it be the people you call yo family.

I aimed my gun at his chest, and ain't hesitate to shoot him twice.

I put my gun back on my waistband.

I looked around the room, seeing everybody with a shocked ass expression.

"Call up Montana, tell em get niggas down hea' ta' clean dis piece of shit up." I said, looking at boomer In disgust.

3 got up and went in the kitchen.

"Damn, shit got real. I knew boomer was fruity inna booty, just the way he be lookin' at them sausage links." KD shook his head.

I sighed, feeling frustrated. "I'm finna go get kind." I grabbed my keys.

"Well you can't." Ben said.

"Why not?" I questioned.

"She on her way to the airport." KD said.

I looked at them in confusion. "Why she goin' to an airport?"

"Cause she being placed in a different home, in California." Baby joe said inna duh tone.

"That's today?" I asked, going to the door.

"Yea."

"Fuck." I mumbled.

~