Game Play

Bre's eyes were huge with surprise and I didn't even want to turn around to face him. I already knew that this was going to be a nightmare. I sighed and put my head on my temple because I felt a headache coming on. He pulled me away from the bed and got in Bre's face. You could see the anger and hurt on his face.

"You did what?" Trent asked again standing right next to Bre.

"It's not what-" she started, but was cut off when the door opened and Derrick walked in. "Trent don't do this. Please?" She quickly whispered.

"We talked about this and I asked, no I begged you not to do this."

"What's going on? You begged her not to do what?" Derrick asked confused as he went the other said of Bre.

Trent glared at Derrick and then at Bre. Both Derrick and Trenton were mild tempered men. Well at least I thought they were anyway. Trent was the sweetest man, but if you crossed him he was on a new level of evil.

"Nothing." I said rubbing Trent's back and grabbing his hand to get him to leave. "He's just dramatic." I laughed, but he snatched his hand away.

"No, Camille. You can't fix this one." He flared his nose and ran his tongue across the top row of his teeth. "Tell him, Breanne."

"Tell me what?" Derrick asked looking at all of us. This man was so far gone in love that he couldn't see what was obvious.

"Trent, don't do this." Bre begged with tears sitting in her eyes.

"You killed my seed, so I'm killing your marriage."

When he said that Derrick dropped Bre's hand and backed away. I was praying in my head that these two didn't get violent because there was no way I'd be able to break up a fight between them.

"His seed?" Derrick shook his head and let out a dry laugh.

"Derrick, it's not-"

"Shut up! Just shut up!" He said through clenched teeth. "I took you back. You said it wouldn't happen again and I took you back!"

"Trent," I said grabbing his arm, "let's go. It's over."

"No, I'd rather stay for the show." He smirked and crossed his arms across his chest.

"Derrick, I'm sorry." She cried and reached for him. He slapped her hands away from him and started pacing.

"You cheated on me. You made me feel like I was paranoid. You told me he was your "friend", your "brother". He got you pregnant and then you faked a miscarriage? An abortion?" Fire blazed in his eyes.

I was quiet and usually i would be the voice of reason, but there was no solution to this. I wasn't prepared for any of this. I had never seen D like that. I knew what Trent was capable of, but even then I couldn't be sure. I was tempted to leave, but I didn't want to leave Bre in that situation alone. It was quiet for a minute and the only thing that could be heard were monitors, Bre's cries and Derrick's hard breathing.

"You know what? I'm not about to beg you." Bre said wiping her tears with attitude. "If you're done, be done. I'm not about to listen to you cry about something that's your fault anyway. If you took care of home we wouldn't-"

My hand covered my dropped mouth when Derrick's hand to Bre's face cut her sentence off. Everything after that went so fast. I blinked and Trent had Derrick hemmed up in a corner. It was like I was watching a movie. I never in life thought that Derrick would've slapped Bre.

Bre's attitude was something I had never seen before. It was like watching a totally different person. Was she sick in the head? I didn't know who she was, but I did know if she was going to play dirty I was going to be a victim too.

"Nah, bruh. We can't do that." Trent said holding him in the corner.

"Get off of me!" Derrick yelled and pushed Trenton back. "I break my back to provide for you and make you happy and you do me like this? Again? It's over, Breanne. There won't be a third time." He said and walked out of the room.

"I don't need him anyway, Trent we don't have to be a secret anymore." She said looking at him holding her face where D left his handprint.

"Bre your husband just walked out on you. I think Trent should be the last person you're worried about." I said motioning towards Trent who had started laughing.

"Bre, you better go beg your husband to take you back. No way in this life would I wife you. I bet this isn't the first abortion either."

"Trenton-"

"No, Mimi. It is what it is. We were kickin it, not once did I ask her to leave him or promise that we'd be anything other than what we were."

Bre started to cry again when she realized that she tried to play a game and ended being played. Lately, everyone had been showing me sides of them that I didn't know existed. This was all her fault and she couldn't be mad at anyone, but herself.

"Trenton, I risked my marriage for you! You owe me." Bre yelled through her tears.

"It's cold world when you're by yourself, huh Bre?" He asked and walked out.

"Bre, look I-" I was cut off before I could really start.

"You just don't want anyone happy because you're not happy. I was kind of happy when I found out Brandon was beating you. Guess your life isn't a fairytale after all." She laughed.

"I thought you were my friend, Bre. What the hell is going on with you?" I asked crying.

"What's wrong with me is you got what I wanted. You always do! Just know that I had him first." She smirked.

"Had who? Bre, I'm not about to play these games with you. I'm done. I'm the only person looking out for you right now and this is how you repay me? You know what? I'm not about this. I'm leaving."

I grabbed my things and headed to the door because I was about to kill Breanne Smith in that bed. I was confused and hurt. It seemed like everyone had turned on me overnight. I had no one. Everyone who I trusted was now questionable. I guess she had another knife to twist in my back before I left.

"Brandon married you, but I had him first. How'd it taste?"

*************************************

Will happiness ever find Camille?
How are feeling about Bre right now?
Trent & Derrick's reactions?

Thanks for reading, loves.

Shout out to Remember_E for her comments and support. Her reactions to things have me laughing so hard sometimes. Thanks! Go read her books y'all.

***Vote, Comment, Share***