Gut Instinct

"G-General." I whispered in shock, unable to move.

"You know I like it when you say my name." He said smiling as he snatched me to him.

He still looked the same and he still made my skin crawl. Just being in his presence made me feel dirty and disgusted. At the same time both General and Brandon pulled their guns. Brandon's to my mom's head and General's to mine. He yanked my head back to expose my neck so that he could kiss it. I was already shedding tears, but when he kissed me I gagged. I literally vomited in my mouth a little bit.

"Daddy won't hurt you, Princess."

"What's wrong, Camille? Having flashbacks of all the fun you use to have with my man?" Cat asked. She glared at me and I could really see hate in her eyes.

"So you brought your child's rapist here? This is sick and I'm ready to blow your head off, Cat."

"You won't because of your precious wife over there. You kill me and he kills her. Ain't that right, baby?"

General must've nodded because I didn't hear him say anything.

"Camille, honey, mama needs a favor. We know how much you like doing favors for me." Cat taunted me and General laughed.

There was arguing and threats being tossed back and forth.I pretty much zoned out and I stopped listening for a second. Being in his arms took me on a trip down memory lane of him, Cat and sometimes other men would taking advantage of me. Four men total. I saw each of their faces and the things they forced me to do when I was only a kid. Tears streamed as I forced my eyes open to bring myself back to reality.

"Look, let her go you sick fu-" Brandon tightened his grip around Cat's neck.

"Hey! This is a new game and I'm in charge. It's going to be like old times, Princess." He licked my face and bit my cheek. "Daddy, knows you like it rou-"

"Just let Camille go and I'll give you Cat and the money."

General laughed causing me to cry even more because nothing good ever happened when he laughed the way he did. I looked into Brandon's eyes silently pleading for him to save me. Just weeks ago I needed someone to save me from him, now I needed him to rescue me.

"I don't need the money and I want Cat."

"What? You said once we got the money we'd be together, General. So once again you're choosing her over me? No! General, don't do this. You are not crossing me you dirty son of a b-"

Pow!

My breath caught and my eyes got huge as I saw the bullet go right between Cat's eyes. Brandon had blood and all kind of matter on his face and clothes. He let her fall to the ground. I felt so many emotions and feelings seeing her die. I was sad, happy, relieved, traumatized. Even with all of the sick and sadistic things she did to me I never wanted to physically see her die. I still had some kind of love for her only because she birthed me.

"See? Now, I have the upper hand. No longer an even playing field, son." General stated pushing the gun into my head.

"I'm not your son." Brandon pointed the gun towards us.

I didn't know how well he knew how to use a gun. Trust me when I say that I prayed to God that if he pulled the trigger that it didn't hit me.

"Brandon." I said through tears.

"I got this, Camille." The safety was off and he looked like he was ready to pull the trigger.

I didn't want to go with General, but I didn't want to die either. I knew in that moment, during the stand off that I would have rather died than to go with him. In a split second decision I elbowed General in his stomach causing him to bend over. He was still holding the gun with it pointing towards the ground and I almost got away when he grabbed my hand. Before I knew it Brandon tackled us to the ground and I was trying to crawl away. The air had gotten knocked out of me and I was trying to steady myself when I felt a blow to the back of my head. I could tell that they were still fighting and somehow I got the strength to look to see two blurry bodies in the grass.

Brandon actually had the upper hand, but lost it when he looked towards me. I was dazed, but I noticed that I was closer to a gun than either one of them were. I picked it up and pointed it in their direction. I tried to focus my eyes because I couldn't tell Brandon from General, it was all a blur. I could hardly keep my balance. I heard a what sounded like a bone crack. I shook my head, but it didn't help my vision, it only made me dizzier. I knew I had to act fast and go off of my gut instinct.

Pow!

************************************
Anyone want to have a moment of silence for Cat? Lmbo.

Hey @tocarralanee! I see you in my notifications. Thanks for reading and riding with us!

*Remember to Vote, Comment, and Share***