Showtime

I had been bound in that chair for hours or what felt like hours. I was scared out of my mind because I never thought anything like that would happen to me. Once again people who I pledged my loyalty to we're not who I thought they were. What happened to being real? I guess people pretend so much that they lose themselves.

Every so often one of them would come by and hit me, pull my hair or kick me for no reason. I mean I guess they had their reasons for doing this to me. Camille Grant had no enemies or at least that's how I viewed it. How people felt about me was their issue. I always did my best to treat people how I wanted to be treated. Ha! Look where that got me. I always tried to see the positive in everything, but I didn't think I was making it out of that one alive.

"Can we just kill her and get this over with?" I felt the gun against the middle of my forehead.

"No. You know what happens if we get this wrong. Now we have to get her to call Brandon so this can go as planned." The blindfold was removed and I wasn't a bit surprised at who I saw. This was a new level of craziness that I wasn't ready for.

"Camille, call Brandon and tell him that you need him to come over. Mess this up and I have no problem revising this plan, okay? I really don't want to hurt you, sweetie, just cooperate." I nodded my head and gave the code to unlock my phone.

"Hey make sure it's on speakerphone so we can hear everything." Was yelled from the other room.

Brandon picked up on the fourth ring, "Cam? Why are you calling so early?" He asked in his morning voice.

"I couldn't sleep. I was wondering if you could come over before work." I looked in threatening eyes, scared of saying the wrong thing. "I'll make breakfast for you."

"You ok? You sound like something's wrong, Cam."

"Just really tired. You coming over?"

"Yeah, Derrick is taking Tink to the doctor. So once I drop her off I'll be right over."

"Okay. I'll be waiting." I said trying not to cry.

"On my way. I love you." He said it every time we talked or saw each other and I wouldn't say it back.

"I love you, too." I said low and the call was disconnected. I felt a blow to my face causing the chair to tip over.

"You don't love him. If you did you wouldn't have hurt him by leaving him!" I was kicked in the stomach twice.

"Stop hitting her! You know she's not supposed to have any marks or bruises on her. Honey, are you okay?" My hair was moved out of my face and I was kissed on my cheek. "I'm sorry about that. Let's get you up." The chair was picked up and I shook my head because I was dizzy from hitting my head on the floor.

"I really don't understand what's so special about this b^txh that everyone wants her. I don't see it." I cringed when spit landed on my neck and made its way down my shirt.

"Thats unnecessary, Bre. You didn't have to spit on her." A paper towel was used to wipe it off of me.

"Shut the hell up. As soon as I open that door in a minute you're going to be next."

As soon as Bre walked away there was a knock at the door. It was almost as if it was a coded knock so I knew that it wasn't Brandon.

"Finally. Took you long enough!" Bre yelled from the front door.

I knew my fate was sealed when they walked through the door. I was confused she I wanted to know why this was happening.

"What happened to her face? I know I told you not to hit her." Eyes went back and forth until Bre was backhanded to the floor.

"She deserved it. At least you know what I did." Bre smirked as eyes grew wide. "Go ahead and tell it. Either you do or I will."

"It's not what you think."

"Get over here now!" Bre smirked at Will's command. "I'm going to ask you once, What did you do?"

"Will, I'm sorry. I acted off of emotion end impulse. When I first got here she had just gotten out of the shower. She looked so good I almost wanted a taste."

"Taste, my butt! You were going to rape the girl." Bre said standing, dusting herself off.

"No, it would've been making love. I love her. I'm in love with her."

"You're in love with her?" Will laughed and I scrunched my face in disgust and confusion.

"Yes, I am. How could I not be? If you hadn't constantly pointed out everything about her I wouldn't have noticed."

"This is sick! Just let me go." I cried trying to get free of the cuffs. "What is wrong with you? Please just let me go!"

"Stop all of that damn yelling and crying. You're getting on my nerves." Bre rolled her eyes and walked over to stand up against the door frame.

"So you're in love with, Camille?" Will pulled out his gun and removed the safety. "That's too damn bad because she's mine." He pulled the trigger and the body fell right in front of my feet.

"Ashleigh!" I cried as I watched the blood pool from her body and life drain from her eyes.

"Sorry, wife, but I don't need anymore competition." He said as he stood over her body.

Before I found fully register what was happening there was another knock on the door.

"Looks like daddy's home." Bre said fixing and primping herself.

"It's showtime." Will said walking over Ashleigh's body to stand in front of me. He took his hands and raised my head so that we were eye to eye. "Don't feel bad. She set you up. Oh and don't worry, she's not pregnant. I can't wait until you have my babies though" He kissed held my face tightly and kissed my lips.

I thought Ash care about me, but she was just as sick as the rest of them. The lies and the deceit that I've experienced, I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. I can't believe that he was so obsessed with me that he used his wife to get to me. I was so disgusted with the way she touched and looked at me in the bedroom. It all started to make sense how she befriended me and wanted to know things about me. She was keeping tabs on me for her and Will's sick game. There was no point in asking why. Why was irrelevant because at the end of the day they just wanted to see me hurt.

I looked at Will though my blurry vision hoping and praying that somehow Brandon would be able to save me like he did before. I didn't want him to walk into a trap, but there was no way I could warn him. I was petrified for me and for him. This was a dangerous game with too many spun webs of deceit. I was surrounded by crazy people or was I the crazy one? I didn't know who to trust, but I prayed that God would come through for me. He had to. If He never gave me a yes for anything else I prayed this would be one of those times.

"God, please spare our lives."

***************************************************

I told y'all people ain't loyal! Lol. How about Ashleigh being in love with her sister in law? This is dirty, but it gets dirtier. What happens next? Thanks for reading.

**vote, comment, share***