Episode 4

Jimin's P.O.V.

Namjoon: "We still have a lot of trouble deciphering the data, our specialists are already reaching their limits! Whatever this crazy Dr. Agma wanted to hide, he did a great job! Slowly I even lose the desire for the whole thing. It's getting on my nerves to hang on those fucking computers every day! I'm afraid that in the end we will only get disappointing information. Then the trouble had been in vain." *sighs annoyed*

J-Hope: "I think it's going to be worth it! After all, what I've seen there, Dr. Agma worked onsomething much bigger and more dangerous than we imagined!"

Namjoon: "Why does it always have to be about money ?! I had more fun than we wereallowed to spread chaos! I never thought it would be so boring to stay in the background and just pull the strings!"

J-Hope: "At least we do not always have to get our hands dirty."

Namjoon: "I like to get my hands dirty!"

J-Hope: "I know that, Namjoon!" *smiles understandingly*

Namjoon raised his glass and toasted to J-Hope.

Jimin: "I can take your rank back, Namjoon." *is tense*

Namjoon: "I did not mean that, Jimin, it was just a joke."

Jimin: "It would be better for you if you did not mean it."

Namjoon: "You're really annoyed lately, Jimin, what's wrong with you?"

Jimin: "That does not concern you."

Namjoon: "I can see you are not feeling well, but you do not want to talk to us about it."

My eyes darkened.

Jimin: "Stay out of my business, Namjoon, this is my last warning."

Namjoon tried to look me in the eye but I avoided his gaze. Lost in thought, I played with my necklace. A large oval pendant was on it. The cold silver in my hand calmed me down a bit.

Jimin: I'm sorry, guys! Let's go out later. I will pay the first drinks... and the girls too."

Y/N's P.O.V.

Katharina: "Y/N can you please put the necklace on me ?"

I got up from the bed and stepped behind Katharina to put the necklace around her neck. With a questioning look I looked at Katharina.

Katharina: "We two are going out tonight. I have an important meeting with investors of my company and you will accompany me."

Uncertainly I looked at her. I was still worried about Katharina's health. After meeting her son,she was weak and pale.

Katharina: "So I'm done. Now it's your turn, my sweetie."

She went to one of her closets and opened it. Carefully she pulled a long dark blue dress out of the closet. Curious, I looked at the dress. I had never seen anything so glitzy!

Katharina: "Come on take off your clothes, I will help you."

After helping me, she stepped back wide-eyed.

Katharina: "Oh ... my ... God, you look like a goddess! I think we'll apply makeup to you slightly, you're by nature a beauty."

Suddenly she averted her eyes. There was concern on her face.

Y/N. "What's happening!?

Katharina: "Jimin ... Jimin and his men should never see you like that."