Episode 6

Y/N's P.O.V.

Jimin: "I never thought Dr. Agma would go that far. It looks like he was trying to create genetically engineered warriors. And he was ... successful. He created... monsters."

The word Monster rang in my ears. I could not stand it when someone called me that! Yes it was true that I was not human but that did not mean that I and my brother were monsters.

To quell my excitement, I drove down my heartbeat, which helped me to rest and not do something rash. My face became pale due to low blood pressure. This Jimin seemed to notice and came to me. Every other person would have fainted, but I did not care.

Jimin: "Do not be scared, babe. We'll find these monsters and kill them if they still exist."

The word pierced my body again like a knife. In order not to attract attention, I slightly nodded my head.

Jimin: "Trust me."

I was so close to losing control. So I should trust him!? He had no idea what he had in front of him! All my animal instincts threatened to control me. I turned away and clenched my fists. When he grabbed my wrist and turned me around, my pulse shot up in anger.

Katharina: "JIMIN!"

Her voice brought me back to my senses.

Katharina: "I won the bet, keep your hands off Y/N."

My body was still tense and ready to attack at any time. With a slight jerk, I released my wrist from his grip. Luckily, the files about my brother and me were mostly destroyed. Trembling with anger, I was still standing there staring at the screens. My body was shaking with anger, but I controlled myself. Katharina took my hand and led me to the exit. Just as we reached the door, another young man came through the door. I pushed Katharina aside so she did not run straight into him. Together we went to the car and got in.

Katharina: "Are you ok, you are changing."

Y/N: "I'm ok, I just do not like what he said ..."

Katharina: "What do you mean?"

Y/N: "The word monster ... I do not like it when used for other ... creature."

Katharina: "I understand. I would not like it if someone called me that, too."

My eyes shot in her direction. Did she know about it?

Katharina: "I have a surprise."

She proudly held up a small USB stick while driving and smiled mischievously.

Katharina: "The files were not complete because ... I stole the rest of the files." I stared at her in disbelief.

Y/N: "You did what?"

She was cackling like a little girl who had played a joke on someone.

Katharina: "Let's check at home what's in the other files."

Y/N: "I think that's not a good idea."

Katharina: "Why?"

Y/N: "It's better not to interfere in some things."

It was not long before we reached the house. Together we got out and went to the front door. A car had followed us all the way here. It was definitely someone from Jimin's people. Had they already figured out that Katharina had stolen the files?

Y/N: "Katharina, we were followed by a car all the time."

Katharina: "Which license plate did it have?"