Episode 15

Jimin's P.O.V.

When I opened my eyes, I wanted nothing more than to return to my dream. I got up with an icy feeling in my chest and looked around my room. Trapped in my thoughts, I still felt her touch on my cheek in my dream. My hand rested on my cheek in the hope that I could feel her hand under mine. My mind played tricks on me.

I fancied I had noticed her smell in my dream, the warmth of her skin and her angelic voice. Her voice that had cast a spell on me when I first heard it. Why were people so stupid? Why did they first understand what was important to them if they had already lost it?

I had never learned what it meant to love or be loved. This strange girl had aroused something in me that I did not understand at the beginning. But now it was clear to me. I loved this girl even if I did not realize it at the beginning. This realization kept popping into my body and made me gasp.

Without noticing, I had gone to the balcony and stared at the stars. Whenever I looked at the stars, I had the feeling that she was still out there somewhere. This feeling became more and more a certainty in me, which tormented me. How could I stand the certainty that she was gone, but everything in me screamed that she was still alive.

This morning, the funeral of Y/N was to take place. Everything in me cramped at the thought. With my last strength, I screamed my grief to the stars. My mother and two of my guards stormed into my room.

Katharina: "Jimin ..."

Tears streamed down my face for the first time in years. My mother knelt beside me and pulled me into her arms. I could hear her sobbing softly as she stroked my hair.

The words of the pastor I barely noticed. Everything seemed so unreal to me. All my emotions were gone and even when I stood in front of Y/N's coffin I felt nothing. Only my mother, my guys and I were here. The longer the pastor spoke, the stranger I felt.

It felt like I was at the funeral of someone unknown. My mother stood beside me crying and shaking all over. Comforting, I put an arm around her and pulled her to me. Without Y/N had probably intended, she had done something with me.

Before Y/N surfaced I had a very bad relationship with my mother and my dad worked against me in the background. Y/N had changed my mother and me and she had caused me to face my father and banish him from our lives. With her little games she had shown me that I was not infallible. She had mocked my arrogance and delusionality and taught me that I too was human.By the way, I did not even care who she was. She could have killed us all if she was a spy, but even when I locked her in the basement, she had not really resisted. On the contrary, she not only saved my mother's life but also my own life. The most impressive thing about her was that she was never afraid. She was absolutely fearless. But there must have been something in the hospital that terrified her completely. Or someone...

The image of her frightened face had burned into my memories. If I had listened to her at that moment ... it would not have happened. But why did I feel so indifferent? Why did I feel like I was just a viewer looking in through a window? Again her face flared up in front of my eyes. I saw her smile, her first smile that I saw from her. Her bright blue eyes, brighter like the ocean. A gentle smile spread on my lips and a warmth flooded me like I had never felt before. I closed my eyes relaxed and enjoyed the feeling. With every fiber of my body I could feel that she was still alive.

Jimin: "Stop!"

Everyone looked at me shocked when the pastor fell silent. My mother whimpered on my arm.

Katharina: "Jimin ... please..."

J-Hope: "Jimin ... you have to accept it."

Jimin: "Be quiet ... ALL! This is not Y/N."