Episode 12

Y/N's P.O.V.

Jimin: "Next time you turn on the lights when you haunt the house! Did you get that?"

I just nodded and bit back a grin. His heart was beating too fast. Awww was he a bit
intimidated about the little scary show in the garden. I only played with them a bit.
But even more fun were his guards. They looked totally scared.

I really wanted to resist saying something, but I could not help it. I hesitated as I wanted to go upstairs and looked at the guards in amazement. I looked at Jimin with a worried mine and then looked back to the guards. Jimin responded exactly as I wanted.

Jimin: "It's all right! Do not worry, we're in control."

I bit my lower lip. Poor frightened puppy...

Jimin: "Did not I just tell you to go back to the bed?" *imperiously*

Y/N: "It does not seem like everything is under control."

Jimin: "GO TO BED! Or I'M no longer under control." *angry*

I ducked my head and hurried up the stairs. Slowly I got a real treat to annoy him. As I walked across the hall Maya met me.

Maya: "Y/N where have you been? I've been looking for you in your room."

I passed her without saying anything and gave her a reassuring smile.I closed the door behind me and jumped onto the bed which stood four meters away. I pressed my face firmly into one of the pillows to hide my grin. Jimin's footsteps echoed in the hall as he walked to his room.

Y/N: "Sleep well my frightened puppy." *whispers* "And dream of me ..." *soft laugh*

I lay awake for three hours in bed when I heard how softly my door was opened. To keep my reflective eyes out in the dark, I kept my eyes closed and pretended to sleep. I had recognized Jimin by his steps.

Curious, I remained motionless. He quietly came to my bed. A soft rustle was heard as he pulled the blanket over my body. Then I heard him sitting down in one of the chairs in the room. Was he watching me?! It annoyed me, it annoyed me a lot! I remained completely calm. After another hour, I was about to jump up and break his neck, when I suddenly heard his quiet breathing. He had fallen asleep. I sat up and looked over at him. Why did he sleep here? Angrily, I paced up and down in front of him. My eyes glowed in the darkness as I stared at him furiously.

Jimin moved in his sleep, opening his lips slightly. Perspiration beads formed on his face and his breathing and heartbeat quickened. His eyes moved jerkily under his eyelids. Suddenly my anger disappeared. Silently, I knelt in front of him and looked at him. Somehow it fascinated me to watch him dreaming. But I also knew that humans needed their sleep. It was vital for humans. It was a little different for me. I could sleep ... but I did not have to. For years I tried to sleep as little as possible. Because I too, was tormented every night by nightmares. Jimin grew more and more restless.

I backed away from him, leaning my back against the wall. My eyes stared at him all the time. The people in the lab had taught me a lot ... but not how I could comfort someone. I knew that gentle touches could calm people down. Hesitantly I went to him. Thoughtfully, I sat down in front of him again. Touching the face was probably not a good idea. People only touched each other's faces when they knew and liked each other very well. I gently stroke his forearm with the back of my hand. When I noticed that it worked, I did it again. Jimin calmed down as I ran my hand over his wrist. He twisted his hand and crossed his fingers with mine. Crap....!

His grip was not firm but I would certainly wake him up when I pulled my hand away.I growled at him softly. You stupid little human! Now I have the mess because I've gotten involved in something like emotions. Jimin was sleeping soundly, but sooner or later I would have to free myself from him.I would let him sleep a little while and come up with something while doing so. It was hard to believe that someone who looked so peaceful when he slept wanted to hunt and catch someone like me... I yawned softly.