Episode 20

Jimin's P.O.V.

I was still staring into those wonderful glowing eyes and could hardly believe
their beauty. Y/N trembled all over. For the first time, she looked fragile in my
arms. As if I could break her, with only one word. I pulled her closer to me and
stroked her back comfortingly.

Jimin: "Y/N, I love you. Even if your eye color is a little unusual." *laughs*

Jimin: "Come on, let's go inside before we catch a cold."

I reached for her hand and wanted to lead her into the house, but she stopped and just looked at me.

Y/N: "Jimin I ... I love you ..."

Hearing these words from her mouth was the most beautiful thing I had ever heard in my life. I stopped and turned to face her.

Jimin: "Can you say that again?"

Y/N cocked her head and looked at me, her eyes sparkled like sapphires.

Jimin: "Please ..."

She came up to me and looked up at me as she pushed a strand of my hair from my forehead.

Y/N: "I love you Park Jimin."

It felt like my heart was tearing my chest apart. A bit too rough I pressed her to a wooden post stuck in the sand and kissed her passionately.

Jimin: "Are you really ready to love and belong to a Mafia leader?" *whispers*

Y/N's expression changed completely. She looked into my eyes provocatively and all of her uncertainty was completely gone.

Y/N: "Are you ready to love someone like me, Mr. Mafia Leader?"

I had to laugh and led her into the house.

Jimin: "I'll get us some towels."

Y/N nodded and I went to the bathroom to get towels for us. I stopped in amazement when I saw dozens of candles burning in the bathroom and a bottle of champagne and two glasses were prepared.

Jimin: "What the hell !? ... Sofie ..." *whispers*

Sofie seemed to have meant it well and had prepared a bath for Y/N and me. I had to smile but was embarrassed at the same time.

Y/N: "Would you like to take a bath?"

I was startled when Y/N suddenly stood right next to me. I hadn't heard her come in at all.

Jimin: "I ... Sofie probably wanted to make us happy ... she thinks you ..."

Y/N stood close to me and looked at me curiously.

Y/N: "Yes?"

Jimin: "She thinks you're my wife ..." *embarrassed*

I couldn't look her in the eye for long and felt my face warm up. Slowly, she went around me to the bathtub. She lifted one of her legs and climbed into the bathtub. The foam reached up to her knees. Smiling, she reached out a hand to me.

Y/N: "It would be a shame if Sofie had gone to all the trouble in vain."

Reluctantly, I took her hand and climbed into the bathtub as well. Y/N sat down in the pleasantly warm water and looked at me promptly.

Y/N: "Do you want to stand there all the time?"

I sat down in the bathtub.

Jimin: "You know ... you're pretty cheeky and at the same time brave to share the bathtub with a man."