Episode 5

Y/N's P.O.V.

Jimin. "I wish you a good night, mother. Sweet dreams ... Y/N, I look forward to see you
tomorrow."

Katharina pulled me to her as Jimin tried to stroke my cheek. He cheekily smiled at his mother and left the restaurant with his people. My eyes followed him until he left the restaurant. Had he really thought that I had not already noticed him on our arrival? He felt like he was a king ... but he was not in my eyes! For me he was in the food chain a rank below me. No one here had any idea who I was and what I was capable of. I had to keep my camouflage under all circumstances. Otherwise, I would be in trouble. They would hunt me and maybe even kill me! To be honest, I had too much fun for me to risk such a thing! I also had the urge to protect Katharina.

Katharina: "Oh my poor little one, he must have scared you! Do not worry, I will not let him do you any harm."

Protective, she put an arm around my shoulder.

Y/N: "I'm not scared."

Katharina: "My brave girl, let's go home."

I reached out to Katharina and helped her climb over the bodies lying on the floor.

Katharina: "My son always has to exaggerate. It would not have been necessary to kill these men. I do not know when he got so cold hearted. He used to be such a joyful adorable child. And now ... how could this happen? "

Y/N: "He was not always that ... big-headed?"

I stood in the shower and washed the make-up off my face. As I left the bathroom, I walked past the bed to a corner of the room. I was not used to sleeping in a soft bed so I just curled up on the floor in a corner and closed my eyes. I knew the mafia was dangerous but I did not care. With Katharina, I might find it easier to find a place in this world.

Jimin's P.O.V.

I sat in my office at the desk and worked my way through a pile of papers. Once again I had not slept and gone through the night. My thoughts were with my mother. She really had not done anything wrong but I just could not control my anger. That's just how it was ... that's how I became! Nothing and nobody could change that. My life was only focused on one goal. Here to sit on this chair as head of the mafia.  A burning in my eyes made me look up from the papers. It had not been a good idea not to sleep. With tired eyes, I began to put the documents together and stowed in a drawer. I drank a glass of water when there was a knock on the door.

Jimin: "Come in!"

Jungkook: "Hello Jimin."

Jimin: "Hi Jungkook, what's your message?"

Jungkook: "No abnormalities, they did not leave the house and there were no phone calls or other communication to the outside!"

Jimin: "Did you find out where she's from?"

Jungkook: "No, not yet, but I'll talk to the staff again."

Jimin: "Keep looking, I do not like it when there are strangers in our ranks, otherwise I'll have to get the information in other ways. She and my mother will not like that for sure." *smiles wickedly*

Jungkook. "J-Hope is waiting for you in the computer room, I'll get in touch with you when I find out something."

Jungkook left my office and I made my way to the computer room. So much for wanting to go to sleep. I closed the door to my office behind me.

J-Hope: "I do not understand that you can not go one step further. What do we pay you for? I expect results and no excuses."

J-Hope's voice sounded angry and tense.