Episode 21

Jimin's P.O.V.

Y/N:" I'm never  scared..."

Her eyey glowed in the dark and made me realize for the first time who I really had in front of me here. Her tension was very clear to  see and it almost looked as if she had expected every reaction from me, but not this.

Jimin: "Y/N, you are still the same girl I met and fell in love with. Nothing will change how I feel about you, even if I now Know who you really are."

Y/N tilted her head in the way i loved so much.

Y/N: " You mean what I really am... not who I am... I... I am not human, Jimin." I went to her angain but she backed away.

Jimin: "You are 4.73% human and for me that is quite enough."

Y/N: "I have often  thought of killing you... and I cannot promise that I will not have this desire again even if I don't want to."

This statement hit me harder than I expected. I stopped.

"Y/N: "I was created to kill. The disire to kill is deeply rooted in my genes and will never change. I have never been taught to feel anything like forbearance, compassion or pity. Most emotions were from my gene code deleted and I often have problems understanding or even feeling emotions. My body is not suitable for feeling emotions and it makes it very difficult for me to control myself. If I get out of control for even a second, it can be very dangerous for you."

Jimin: "You did it so well all the time. Even when I treated you badly... Now that I know, I can help you with that."

I went up to her again and managed to take her hand.

Y/N: "But what if I hurt you or even...?"

Jimin: "I told you before that I would be happy to die by your hand."

Y/N's head shot up and she looked me straight in the eyes.

Y/N: "You don't know what you're saying..."

I ran my hand across her cheek, through her hair, and down over her shoulders.

Jimin: "Oh, I know that very well. I love you Y/N and I will never leave your side." She seemed to be thinking about something and closed her eyes briefly.

Y/N: "I think that feeling in me is that I love you too." Her body finally relaxed a little and she let me put my arms around her and pull her towards me.

I took her under the covers that I had wrapped around me to warm her. But I was amazed to find that Y/N felt very warm.

Jimin: "Are you okey, you are so warm. Maybe you have a fever?" Y/N suddenly laughed in my arms.

Y/N: "I'm fine. I'm doing this to keep you warm."

Jimin: "To keep me warm? I don't quite understand."

Y/N: "I can change my body temperature as I like. So it is never too cold or too warm for me." I looked overwhelmed at Y/N. I became aware that I actually didn't know anything about Y/N.

Y/N: "Your mother... and Taehyung."

So my mother really had known it all the time.

Y/N: "Jimin, please don't be angry with your mother. She really found me on the street after I got out of the... lab..." Y/N fingers suddenly clawed at my hip.

Soothing I stroked her back and kissed her forehead.

Jimin: "It's ok I am not angry with my mother. She was probably afraid that I would put you in a cage."