Episode 13

Jimin's P.O.V.

I was trapped in the warmth of her eyes. Unfortunately, here and now was not the
right place and time. As leader of the mafia I could not afford to show weak points.
I heard Namjoon shout something. Y/N pressed her body against mine that I had
a step backwards. In her eyes suddenly something completely different happened.

It was like somebody pouring ice over my body. I was still under her spell, that I first realized what was going on when I heard the shot ... I had noticed how Y/N grabbed my weapon in my jacket. But it happened so fast that I flinched as she shot at someone, barely a second after the first shot had passed. A man on the edge of the dance floor screamed and held his hand, which was no longer recognizable as such.

He dropped his weapon and fell to the ground. Y/N was still in front of me, holding the gun calmly in her outstretched left hand. I had never noticed that she was left-handed. The look on her face scared me. Slowly she broke away from me and went to the man on the ground.

When he wanted to reach for the weapon with his uninjured hand, she stepped on his hand and dug her shoe heel into the back of his hand. The women in the hall screamed and people stormed to the exits. Some men had also pulled their weapons and did not really know what was going on. Most of them withdrew slowly. No one dared to interfere in Mafia matters. My friends had also drawn their weapons and formed a circle around us to protect us. My father's men stayed and secured the area. The environment seemed safe but there was still danger from one person... and that was Y/N.

Jin and Jungkook had their weapons on Y/N. But Namjoon wanted them to lower their weapons. Probably Namjoon had seen what I had felt, namely that Y/N had pushed me out of the firing line. But at the moment she seemed unpredictable, and damn angry. She had crouched down to the man and looked like a hunter playing with her victim. She had not aimed the gun at the man, but she kept pushing the heel of her shoe into his hand. Slowly I went to her and stood by her side. She straightened up and looked at the man.

Y/N: "Who is so stupid and has sent you?" She squeezed her heel even deeper into the back of his hand and there was a cracking sound. The man screamed.

Man: "Jackson Wang..." * Whimpers *

Jimin: "I almost thought so! How many have you been?"

The man did not answer.

Jimin: "I'm going to count to ten now, nice and slow so you can follow me. At ten, this adorable beauty next to me, will kill you. So you better answer."

The man looked up at us and grinned wildly.

Jimin: "One ..."

Jimin: "Two ..."

Jimin: "Three ..."

Y/N: "Ten."

Surprised, I looked at Y/N. She had shot him directly in the head without batting an eyelash. A thin plume of smoke wafted from the tip of the gun as I noticed that something dripped from the tip of the gun to the ground. A blood-red drop fell to the ground and more drops followed. When I took the gun out of her hand, my palm was covered in blood.

Y/N: "J-Hope, call the guards in Jimin's house. This guy was alone and was just a distraction, I'm sure they're after something."

I wanted to gently turn her to me to see where the blood came from. When I took the gun out of her hand, my palm was covered in blood.

Y/N: "J-Hope, call the guards in Jimin's house. This guy was alone and was just a distraction, I'm sure they're after something."

I wanted to gently turn her to me to see where the blood came from.