Episode 11

Y/N's P.O.V.

I sat on the floor, a slight tingling in my fingers showed me that my nervousness increased. Again and again I told myself that I only did this to perfect my camouflage. I could easily have escaped from this cellar if I wanted to, but the feeling of being locked up pulled on my nerves harder than I thought.

At least I was not alone anymore. Three guards had taken a man to the cell next to mine, who looked badly beaten. His moan interrupted the silence that prevailed down here. Occasionally screams could be heard from other rooms that I just faded out of my head.

Two guards came in to look after us. I had noticed that since I had treated the one guard a bit too rough, none of the guards were allowed to talk to me any more. One of the men put a new water bottle in front of the bars. I had a great desire to throw the old bottle at his head but I held back.

Guard 1: "I can not understand why he's so excited about this girl, she's already running out of nerves and she's only one day down here."

I took a deep breath to stay calm! But when I heard the door open to the basement and footsteps on the stairs, I gritted my teeth. I buried my face in my arms. His footsteps echoed in my ears as if I were sitting in a cathedral. When Jimin entered the room, I briefly looked at him. He seemed to be in a good mood. Jimin came to the bars and leaned against it with his arms.

Jimin: "Hello my beauty. How do you like your new home? Have you made friends with your neighbor yet?"

He was so easy prey... so reckless... so inattentive... so stupid ... soooo weak...

My body quivered with effort. So much I tried to hold myself back from attacking him. I made a strange suppressed sound.

Jimin: "Aww ... do not cry, your little stay down here has just begun."

He sounded so smug that I had to laugh. My short laugh echoed off the walls. For the first time, I heard my own laugh. It sounded like the song of a nightingale. Jimin's expression became suddenly angry.

Jimin: "Let's see if you're still brave enough to see me handle my captives."

He instructed the guards to open the adjacent cell. The man in the cell started to whimper and screamed in fear. The two guards grabbed the man and pushed him to the cell grid between our two cells. I watched Jimin go to a trolley and remove the blanket over it. On the trolley were unpleasant instruments such as pliers, knives and syringes. He gripped aggressive into the man's hair and pulled his head back. The guards handcuffed the man to the bars. The man whimpered.

Man: "Please ... I do not know anything."

Jimin: "Shush! Just by chance I know that you know a lot more than you have told us until now."

Jimin went to the tools and ran his fingers over them. My eyes watched Jimin attentively all the time. I felt no fear or discomfort but curiosity. He reached for a pair of pliers. When he went back to the man, the man was trembling all over. Jimin grasped a finger of the man with the pliers.

Man: "NO ... PLEASE NO ... AHHHHH!"

Without hesitation Jimin cut off the man's finger.

Jimin: "What do you know about the experiments?"

My eyes widened but I quickly hid it behind my hands.

Man: *chokes* "Z1/2 and Z2/2 are unique prototypes. Dr. Agma have not succeeded in doing any other functional series except these two. Z1/2 or called Storm ... as soon as you see him it's too late. But... but..."