Episode 16

Y/N's P.O.V.

Jimin: "I'll always take care of you, no one's going to hurt you again."

I looked him straight in the eye and knew straight away that he was serious. His dark
brown eyes radiated so much warmth when his body suddenly trembled beneath
me. He sank weakly to the ground with me in his arms and hugged me tightly.

Jimin: "Never leave me alone again. Please... I'm begging you."

I didn't understand his strange behavior. He had never behaved like this to me before. I looked for help and looked at Katharina, who was sitting next to us. She too looked completely distraught.

Y/N: "What's going on here?"

I looked around in confusion. I hadn't expected that they would all react that way. Maybe Katharina but I never expected it from Jimin. Overwhelmed, I freed myself from his hug and backed away. Feelings rose up in me that I did not understand.

Jimin: "Y/N ... everything is fine. You are safe now. I will take care of you."

All three knelt around me and looked at me with warmth. I was totally overwhelmed and panic rose inside me.

Y/N: "I don't understand ..."

As I backed away, I bumped my back against Taehyung's chest. He looked down at me thoughtfully.

Taehyung: "Y/N, we were terribly worried about you."

Y/N: "You were worried? About ... me ...?"

Taehyung looked totally confused about my behavior. I didn't know that someone cared for or even missed me. The feelings that I shared with my brother were different from those that I now felt. When my brother and I hugged or touched, it always seemed a little stiff and inexperienced. We didn't really know what affection or even love felt like. Basically, these were just terms for us, the definition of which we had memorized and which we used to act on. We only knew emotions and feelings such as fear, anger, despair or indifference. Joy wasn't exactly an emotion for us. It was rather that we could feel the adrenaline in our bodies when we were chasing or killing someone. The scientists in the laboratory examined our blood and found that our bodies did not produce happiness hormones and other similar hormones. We didn't know if our body was able to do it at all or if our body just hadn't learned to produce it. Jimin's words and looks had caused something in me that my body couldn't handle. His touch touched something under my skin that was more than just feeling a touch. Katharina noticed that something was wrong with me.

Katharina: "We should better take Y/N upstairs. She seems to be completely taken away."

Taehyung: "It is probably the heroin in her blood that confuses her." I tried to calm down a bit and looked at Jimin, who hadn't taken his eyes off me all the time. He had become thinner and his skin was pale.

Y/N: "What happened to you, Jimin?" He gave me a gentle smile.

Jimin: "I haven't felt comfortable for the past few weeks. But I'm feeling better now."

I noticed how Taehyung wanted to say something but didn't. Jimin got up and wanted to lift me up when I avoided him.

Y/N: "I ... I can go myself."

My pulse shot up again as Jimin stroked my shoulder gently. When Jimin wanted to accompany me up to the room, his phone rang.

??? (on the phone) "Sir, we urgently need you at headquarters."

Jimin (on the phone): "Not now. I have something to do."

??? (on the phone): "But sir, it's extremely important."