Episode 17

Y/N's P.O.V.

I opened my eyes and saw Jimin closing his eyes and falling asleep. He had his
forehead against mine. There was still a strange feeling in me when he gently
touched my lips with his lips. I knew that it was a kiss, but I had no experience
of how it felt. I could still feel his breath on my lips.

He was that close to me the last time we danced together. It was pitch dark in the room, but I could still see every detail of his face. His soft eyelashes, his curved cheekbones, his even nose and his full lips. His soft smell rose in my nose. It smelled of fresh laundry and fresh air mixed with a hint of perfume. But there was something else that only I could smell. Stress, remnants of fear and various hormones. I curiously put my body on his and felt that his body was a little too cold. Probably it had to do with the fact that he was so pale and had lost weight.

I carefully took him under the covers that he had put over me. I hugged his body a little tighter and raised my body temperature to warm him up a little. Jimin sighed, relieved, and nestled against me. My body suddenly became much hotter than I wanted it to be.

I tried to move as little as possible so that Jimin could continue to sleep.
With every hour the heat in my body became unbearable. When I closed
my eyes and tried to relax, I noticed Jimin wake up. I turned on the light.

Jimin: "Can't you sleep anymore? You have to rest a little more."

Jimin: "You ... Y/N you are burning!"

He sat up and wanted to put a hand on my forehead when I flinched.

Y/N: "I'm fine."

Jimin: "Y/N, you have a fever."

I smiled at him amused.

Y/N: "I'm really fine. I think you are sick. You are totally cold and pale. Katharina told me that you did not sleep and eat."

Jimin looked at his hands and suddenly grinned.

Jimin: "Are you worried about me?"

He surprised me with this question.

Y/N: "Um ... I don't know ... maybe..."

Jimin: "You are cute ..."

When he ran his hand over my cheek, I jerked violently.

Jimin: "Hey ... don't be afraid of me. I just want to help you. Why don't you let yourself be touched?"

Y/N: "I am not used to being touched in this way and sometimes it scares me."

Jimin: "I don't understand what you mean. Why do you get scared when I touch you? Has anyone ever done anything to you?"

I got up from the bed and took a few steps back to gain distance.

Jimin: "Y/N, you can trust me. If someone hurt you, I can help you with it."

Again, my body temperature rose for some reason. I was silent.

Jimin: "What happened to you before my mother found you? Come here and sit back on the bed. I won't do anything to you."

I reluctantly sit back on the bed with Jimin. Jimin entered a place in my memories that was very sensitive. He looked into my eyes so warm and calm, which made me even more nervous. My hands clawed at the sheets.

Jimin: "Who did this to you? You are totally agitated."

Y/N: "I'm ok."

Jimin angrily stroked his hair.