Episode 7

Jimin's P.O.V.

One of my men had probably heard the shot from me and ran to Y/N. When he pointed his
gun at her, I was sure of victory. But Y/N reached out with her foot and threw her shoe right
in his face. My guard collapsed unconscious. As if nothing had happened, she slipped out of
her second shoe while walking and went into the house.

Taehyung: "Holy shit, I think I get a boner."

Jimin: "Move your ass off my property, Taehyung."

Taehyung: "Do not hurt her too much or you'll ruin her. See you tomorrow." Angry, I went to the house and entered it. I screamed for a servant of mine. Never had a woman bothered to resist me. At least those who tried had not survived long.

Jimin: "Prepare everything. And bring a new car battery. I'll have a lot of fun tonight."

Servant: "Yes Sir."

I entered the living room and stopped abruptly. A cold shiver ran down my spine when I noticed that someone was standing behind me. Slowly I turned around.

Y/N: "Why are you so angry?"

She tilted her head and studied me.

Jimin. "Nobody ever dared to oppose me and got away with it."

Y/N: "At some point is always the first time."

She did not say it provocative or know-it-all, but it just made me even more angry. I aimed my gun directly at her face. The tip of my gun almost touched the tip of her nose. She did not even flinch. Again she tilted her head.

Her behavior and her movements somehow seemed strange to me. I could not explain what it was because everything was still pretty much normal. Except that she was not scared and her abnormal blue eyes.

Jimin: "Where did my mother get you?"

She wet her lips with her tongue.

Y/N: "She found me."

Jimin: "WHERE?"

Y/N: "On a street I was hurt and did not know where I was going." *calm voice*

Jimin: "What happened before?"

Y/N: "I do not know."

She did not look like she was lying.

Jimin: "Now listen to me, if you do not want me to hurt my mother, then you should be good and do what I tell you."

As I said that, her eyes looked at my face and body. Of course I would not hurt my mother, but she could not know that.

Slowly she nodded.

Jimin: "Good! You will never contradict me again! Do you understand that?"

She just nodded again.

Jimin: "And I want to hear your beautiful voice more often. So, I'll ask you again, Did you understand that?"

Y/N: "Yeah, I got it..."

Jimin: "You're lucky that you're special, otherwise I would have hurt you a lot, but I do not want to ruin your pretty face and your eyes."

Y/N: "Why do all of you say I have strange eyes?" She asked me in surprise.

Jimin: "Because your eye color is extremely rare, if not unique. Have you ever looked in a mirror?"

It seemed she meant the question really seriously.

Y/N: "I do not want everyone always staring at me."