Episode 22

Y/N's P.O.V.

Again I looked out at the sea and the approaching ships.

Y/N: "You should also get yourself to safety now ..."

I heard him laughing softly next to me.

Jimin: "Why should I? Do you think I couldn't handle this alone?"

Y/N: "There are many. You would just be in my way."

Jimin's laugh died away when he turned to me and looked at me.

Jimin: "Better be careful not to get in my way ..."

Mara and three other men came running to us.

Mara: "Sir, three ships are coming to the island. It doesn't seem to be any of our people."

Jimin: "I already know. Hide outside the house, we're going to surprise these guys and ambush them."

Mara: "But, sir. There will probably be too many."

Y/N: "Let them all come to the island first before we attack. I'll take care of one of their ships ... You will notice when the opportunity to attack comes. But the most important thing is ... Don't get in my way..."

Mara and the men looked at me in amusement.

Mara: "I'm sorry ma'am, but I don't think you're here in the position of giving orders."

Jimin: "Listen to Y/N. Don't  get in her way. Got it?"

Mara: "Yes, but ..."

Jimin: "Now go and hide. It won't be long before they will be here."

Mara nodded, but didn't look enthusiastic. She looked at me again skeptically and then went out with the other men. I was just about to leave the house when he pulled me close and kissed me.

Jimin: "I don't want you to go out there."

Y/N: "There are too many, you won't make it without me. And you should really better stay away from me. Otherwise it could be really dangerous for you. I .. I don't want to hurt you ..."

Jimin: "What exactly are you going to do?"

Y/N: "I'll hide under the pier and go on one of the ships as soon as most of them are on the island. I'm pretty sure that one of the ships will stay behind as cover. And this is exactly the ship I'll attack first ."

Jimin: "Y/N, you can't overwhelm a ship full of men on your own."

I looked down and avoided his gaze.

Y/N: "That's what I was made for, Jimin ..."

Jimin cupped my face with his hands.

Jimin: "Y/N, I love you and I don't want you ..."I interrupted him.

Y/N: "Jimin ... it's in my nature. I'm a born killer and I have to kill ... otherwise my life wouldn't make sense."

Jimin pressed me against the wall with his body.

Jimin: "No ... that's not true. I'll give your life a new meaning ..."

We heard a whistle from outside that signaled that the ships were already very close.I looked Jimin straight in the eyes.

Y/N: "No matter what you are about to see ... please don't think badly of me ..."

Without any effort I get out of his grip and ran to the dock. Halfway there, I was already in the shadows and I was sure, that Jimin had already lost sight of me.