Episode 9

Y/N's P.O.V.

Guard: "We did not notice anything until we found the body. His neck was broken
and he was hanging upside down on a wall."

Jimin: "... Z2 / 2 ...."

Y/N thinks: "Oh that will be fun ..."

My facial expressions became blank to hide my smile.

Guard: "The experiment also left a message."

Jimin: "What message?"

The guard handed Jimin a cell phone. Jimin looked at a photo on it.

Guard: "What should we do now?"

Jimin: "Well, keep guarding the lab." Jimin swayed a little drunk.

Guard: "And if this experiment comes back again?"

Jimin: "Set up hidden cameras. I want to know what it looks like."

Jimin put an arm on my shoulder to support himself. He smelled strongly of alcohol, I could hear his pulse was raised. His breathing was a bit uneven.

Guard: "I do not think that will work with the cameras, this experiment is like a ghost."

Jimin: "Like a ghost? J-Hope why does that sound familiar?"

J-Hope began to rummage through the documents on the table as Jimin pressed closer to me. My body stiffened.

J-Hope: "Here, found it."

J-Hope read aloud from the documents.

J-Hope: "Project name: Z2/2

Features: Fast, silent, acrobatic

Cover Name: ... Ghost ... . That's crazy. How should we catch something that is like a ghost?"

Jimin: "By luring it into a trap, but we'll worry about that tomorrow."

Jimin's face buried in my neck. He ordered the guard to leave. Deeply he inhaled my smell.

Jimin: "Why do you smell so damn good?"

Y/N: I already said that I use Jasmin fragrance."

Jimin: "Yes, that's what you said." *lolls* "Where did I stop earlier?"

Y/N: "You stopped by pour more alcohol into yourself..."

Jimin: "Want to taste it? I bet your lips taste as sweet as you smell."

He grabbed my chin with one hand and forced me to look at him. His face was only inches away from mine. I looked him straight in the eye.

Jimin: "Stop looking me in the eye or I will not be able to hold myself back."

Researchingly, I tilted my head. He was very drunk, but he did not look like he was not in control.

Y/N: "You can lie well. You take advantage of the fact that you are drunk to say later that you did not have control."

Jimin: "You're damn good at figuring people out. What else can you do? I also saw your marksmanship with your shoe. I know that you have a secret, will you tell me voluntarily, or do I have to get angry?"

He came even closer to me and pressed his body against mine.

Jimin: "So what are you saying, babe? Should I play with you a bit? But believe me ... you will not like it."

My head tilted again as I thought for a moment. I reduced the gap a bit more between us. Our lips almost touched.

Y/N: "Let's make a deal, if I can drink more than you can, I'll tell you my secret."