intro/info

hey bitches so.. umm.. im currently writing three books at once and my sleep schedule is like.. fucked.

anywayyyy!!
this book is something new, something... new and something you havent seen from moi* before. (thats french if you didnt know)

so. i wanted to write a book like this for a while and then my good ol' friend Ly bokuhoess said that i just change it slightly and make the concept more around something else and i feel like its turning out pretty well..

also, today is sunday 16th of august 2020 and we have to self isolate for ten more days so... ill have a lot of time on my hands. why? well.. one of my parents has a serious heart condition and their hearts cycle thing is off again (meaning it beats really irregularly) so they have to get it restarted again.. and you cant take corona to the hospital where seriously ill people are so we just have to quarantine to make sure we dont take it there. anyway

umm... i go back to school on the 3rd or 4th of september so ill be writing loads and stockpiling chapters so that i can update between things. the updates will be a bit more irregular than usual but bear with me because school always comes first. i want to do well and be able to make money when im older so dont get mad if i miss a day of updates. alright, i think thats it!

i might put a teaser of the book and release the teaser about a week or two before i release the first chapter, okay?

anyway, you can go check out my other books and read them too, idk whether you do or not.

update: its actually about a week since one of my parents had their heart restarted and.. oh boy! is it a story to tell. so... when they injected the anaesthetic, it was all fine. then, they waited ten minutes and they were still conscious, showing no signs of going out. they turned the lights off to help and my parent (im not saying which because i dont want to invade too much on my life) still wouldnt go out. they asked 'are you feeling anything? tired at all?' and they just answered with 'no, im feeling perfectly fine.'. so, they got the anaesthesia person (?) and got them to add a bit more. finally, they fell under and they were fine. so, into the actual operation: they said they restarted it and checked it. nope, still uneven. a second time, they stopped it then waited a bit, shocked it back and again, it was still not right. so finally, the third one did it and put it back in an even rhythm. good.

just to let you know, i ended up making an instagram for this wattpad account:

so go follow me or... dont, if you want.

love you all!