private time

"hyung, wake up. wake up. wake up. wake up. wake-"

"i'm up!" yoongi yelled, rolling over and covering his ears with a pillow.

"i'm hungry."

"get something to eat, then."

"noooo... my legs hurt." i dared to touch him, trying to make him roll over.

"don't do that, baby. you might just tempt me to make your legs hurt even more." he winked.

i squeaked, "no!"

•••

"taehyung-ah." yoongi called from the kitchen, searching through the cupboards and finally pulling something from one, "take these to work and hand them out to them. i promised them candy if they cleaned up."

he stated in a monotonous voice, throwing the packet at me.

"that hurt."

"get ready."

"meanie. anyway~ i didn't know you were so sweet, yoongi-hyung." i picked up the bag of candy and strolled over to him, "i'm dressed."

"then get in the car." he handed me the keys before stamping upstairs.

"fine..." bounding out the door with yoongi's keys, i hopped into the car and placed my bag on my lap.

a quick nap will do me some good...

-yoongipov-

i had been calling taehyung for what seemed like years.

why isn't he fucking answering? why isn't he home yet-

"hyung-ah!! i'm sorry i'm very late home today but i-" he spoke his next words with extreme speed, "but i saw an animal shelter and i was looking at the cats. hyung, can we get a cat?"

"no."

"why not?.." he whined, throwing his bag onto the floor and throwing a tantrum.

"i'm allergic."

"no you're not! you go around jimin-hyung's cat!" taehyung lay across me and the couch.

"get off."

"only if we get a cat."

"i will personally push you off the couch and my lap."

upon hearing this, taehyung got up but stood in front of me, "i want a cat."

"we are not getting a cat." i stated, crossing my legs.

"pleeeaaasse~~" now on his knees, taehyung grasped my hands in his, "but there was a ragdoll cat!!"

"we are not getting a cat and that is final."

"i hate you."

"i hate you, too."

"sorry, yoongi-hyung..." he pouted.