fat

when someone shook me as i slept, i recognised the voice immediately, "wake up, someone called you and it was annoying me so i picked it up." he had my phone to his ear.

"hey! pass that!" i placed it on my ear, "hello, who's this?" i spoke with a deep, sleepy voice, still lay down.

"taehyung, we need you at [x location] for a shoot - today at eleven."

"yes, sir..."

"alright. see you in an hour."

"bye!" i panicked, hanging up the phone to see the time.

9:34AM

getting out of bed and rushing to the bathroom, i heard a loud shout, "good luck!"

"fuck off!"

-yoongipov-

i took taehyung to work as i had no work today and nowhere to go either. taehyung played music through the aux cord and belted out lyrics.

"my love is on fire~~ oohh! so burn baby burn-"

"shut the fuck up."

"i was just having fun..." he grumbled, having a look in the glove box, "what's this, hyung?" taehyung teased.

"put it back." i demanded before glancing at him, making him shiver and place the unknown item back.

"im boreeddd..."

"we've been in the car for six minutes." i pulled into a multi-storey car lot and slowed down.

"are we here?" he sat up in his seat, looking around.

"yep."

"goody!!-'

"you are to stay next to me as you walk in and hold my hand. tell them i'm your boyfriend, whatever. i dont care. just keep quiet on my name, will you?"

"i promise."

"alright.." i parked and turned off the engine, pulling a bucket hat onto my head along with a face mask, "come on.."

•••

-taehyungpov-

as soon as we came close to the entrance, yoongi took my hand to intertwine our fingers, "don't you dare let go, okay?"

"yes, sir.."

"good boy."

a woman greeted us at the entrance, "name, please."

"taehyung kim." i answered, smiling widely.

"aaa... model?"

"yes, miss."

"and who are you?" she turned towards yoongi, eyeing him up and down.

"my boyfriend. he came because he wants to support me at my first photoshoot, miss."

"ohhh... is that so?"