rules

i woke up to my alarm, noticing i was alone, "where- oh.."

i turned the alarm off, walking down the stairs, quietly, and seeing him curled up on the couch with a pillow in his arms. lips slightly parted, he moved onto his front. i noticed he hadn't got a blanket. i quickly crawled back up the stairs and came back down with our bed covers.
"cutie.." i mumbled as he rolled back to his original position to curl up again.

-taehyungpov-

when i woke up, i found myself on the couch with the tv on quiet. i was almost confused at the blanket covering me but i wasn't complaining. beside the remote, there lay a note on the coffee table. it read,

i've left breakfast for you in the top of the fridge. i hope you'll like it. no chores for today. i don't know when i'll be back but i might call before coming home (if i remember). just make sure to keep the house tidy and put the blanket back on the bed, that's all. love you <3

i smiled, placing it back down and walking to the kitchen. inside the fridge, there was a single bowl covered with cling film in the top shelf.
after eating, i lay on the couch just thinking about what my boss had said yesterday...

“taehyung, lift your chin a little more - i can see some fat..”

“r-really?” i obeyed, becoming more and more insecure than ever before.

“hmm... do that same pose but suck in a little.”

-yoongipov-

i pinned a boy against the wall, my pistol pressed under the boy's chin, "hey, kid! you're gonna pay up or you'll go night-night, huh?"

"s-sir, i'm sorry b-but i d-don't have the m-money.. p-please put me down." he pleaded, squrming with his legs dangling.

"so are you gonna pay or not?" i asked.

"i-" before he could answer, i shot him as he fell limp in my arms and i let his body fall to the ground.

looking down, i noticed a stain of his blood on me, "fuck..."

•••

i rushed inside, throwing my bag, coat and blazer to the ground and quickly stripping off, "wash my clothes and make sure to get the stain out of them, taehyung." i demanded, noticing him on the couch, watching rupaul's drag race.

"yes, sir.." he complied, getting up and walking towards the puddle of clothes near the door.

"good boy. i'll be in the shower if you need something."

"yes, sir."

-taehyungpov-

"hyung?" i glanced at him from the other end of the couch.

"pet?" he barely looked up from his phone.

"i want to go to school again."

he pulled the phone to his ear, "no."

"why not?.. i just want to go back to-"

"i said no." yoongi got up, rambling over the phone and walking up the stairs, slowly.

after long minutes of sulking and watching tv, i heard yoongi sit next to me once again. he started, "you're starting school tomorrow. jungkook will come over in the morning and take you there. you are not to leave his side the entire day and if i hear you have done anything i have told you not to, you will not go back. understood?"

"understood."

"good. now go to bed - you have to wake up at seven and its already midnight."

"yes, sir. i'll be good at school, i promise."

"goodnight." he answered.

i kissed his cheek and smiled, "goodnight." skipping up the stairs, i thought about all the things i would do at school. well... not exactly school. i would go to college but... that's besides the point.

instagram: ffyoonseokff
word count: 711
this morning, i was doing homework (science) before school while also editing chapters. this is what i look like in the morning:

 this is what i look like in the morning:

disgusting. also, i had my robe on because its cold in the morning (you can see in the window behind me, its still dark (5:00AM thingz)) and
and then i did my homework (notes for a debate we're having in science)
homework:

 also, i had my robe on because its cold in the morning (you can see in the window behind me, its still dark (5:00AM thingz)) andand then i did my homework (notes for a debate we're having in science) homework:

then what i looked like right before i left the house~~

(dad did my hair (i did my fringe, he did the two bunches)) anyway, i love you all!!~ ❤❤❤

anyway, i love you all!!~ ❤❤❤