kindergarten

i shook taehyung but... nothing. is he dead?..

"taehyung-ah."

"what?" he rolled his shoulders back, signalling me to take my hand off him.

"i thought you were dead, dumbass."

"why the fuck would i be dead?" he rolled onto his back, looking at me with a confused expression.

"no swearing, babyboy.” i placed a hand on his cheek, caressing it with my thumb.

“fuck, bitch, shit-“

“noo!!”

“guess what?”

“what?” i asked, questioning mine and his sanity.

“break it down, bitch! let me see ya back it up! bring that ass down low then bring that motherfucker up!!”

i just sighed, standing and walking to the bathroom, “i have to get ready for work...” disappearing into the bathroom, i stripped off my clothes and turned on the shower.

-taehyungpov-

i was on the phone to my boss when yoongi walked in, yelling, “where’s my suit you took to the dry cleaners the other day?! where did you put it? i’ll be late!”

i held my hand up, signalling to wait a moment so i could finish my call.

“don’t you tell me to wait a moment! give me that!” yoongi grabbed it from my hand, placing it upon his ear, “taehyung’s busy at the moment! bye!”

“yoongi! that’s my boss, you dick! i’ll lose my job!”

“where did you put that suit?”

“i don’t know... oh! i haven’t picked it up yet-“

“you haven’t got it yet?! well go fucking get it!” he hurried to his walk-in-wardrobe, slamming the door.

i took my phone from the floor, calling my boss back, “hi?”

“who’re you with, taehyung?”

“my boyfriend. he woke up on the wrong side of the bed; don’t mind him..” i laughed slightly, showing it wasn’t such a big deal.

“alright. i want you in at the same location as last time. be there for two o’clock. bye.”

•••

“hyungie?..” i pouted, resting my head in my hands.

“what do you want?” he answered over a videochat.

“can you take me to work?..”

“where?”

distracted by the conversation i heard in the back, i hadn’t realised he was shouting, “taehyung kim! answer me, you fucker!”

“i-i’m sorry, s-sir... i- uh- can you take me to a shoot? i-i have work at t-two-“

“why should i take you to work? i’m working at the moment, can’t you see?” he panned the camera round to show namjoon on his laptop writing notes, hoseok and jimin giggling about something while sat on eachothers laps, jin reading a book and jungkook asleep on namjoon’s shoulder with earbuds in his ears.