payback

i woke up with hot cheeks and a sore throat, laying on a couch which i didn’t know who it belonged to.

all the memories of last night flooded through my head quickly as someone came down the stairs, “you’re awake.” they announced, smiling at me and standing at the end of the couch.

“who- what- where am i?” i shook my head, sitting up to ruffle my hair quickly.

“before you’re confused, i’m jimin and i live with jeongguk, your friend. you’re at ggukie’s place so don’t worry.”

“thanks... but... i kinda recognise you...”

“mmm... i’ve been at yoongi’s place while you were there a couple times...”

“alri- i’m sorry but i have to leave. like... right now.” i shot up, slipping my shoes on and grabbing my phone from the coffee table, “thank you for letting me stay!” rushing out the door, i pulled the gps up on my phone and headed towards home.

what i didn’t notice in my rush was the notification on my phone,
14 missed calls from yoongi.

-yoongipov-

i woke up due to my alarm, feeling like i got three minutes of sleep. stumbling towards the bathroom, i turned the shower on and called taehyung. it being difficult to sleep last night, i at least wanted him back in the house.

no answer. i called him many times, trying to think of why he wouldn’t answer but... it was no use; he probably didn’t want to talk to me so i just left it there, getting into the shower to start this long day.

-yoongipov-

i drove down our street, waiting for something to crash into me and just kill me right then and there. i sped up slightly, scanning the sidewalk and the roads.

there was a boy walking while looking at his phone- “tae!!” i screamed, pressing on the brake and jumping out of the car. i hugged him tight, making sure he couldn’t let go.

“i- c-can’t brea- breathe...” he choked out as i muttered a quick ‘sorry’ and let go of him.

“it’s you again.” he sighed, “what do you want from me? you already said you don’t love me nor want to-“

i pushed my lips against his, holding him close.

-taehyungpov-

he kissed me, pressing up against me. i screamed as i pushed him away, “no!”

“i thought we were okay now?”

“well maybe you need to think that through a couple more times before forcing yourself on me, huh?”

his eyes welled up, “if you don’t want to be together, fine. don’t show up at my house, then.”

“i never said-“

“you never said what?!” he choked out through sobs.

“i never said i wanted to break up...”

“well, what did you mean, then?” yoongi took a step closer to me while crossing his arms.