teaser

"taehyung kim! what the fuck is that?!" he pointed towards the bag of groceries on the kitchen island.

"i- i was hungry and wanted to c-cook something for you but you're back from work already, h-hyung.."

yoongi came towards me, snatching my phone and throwing it aside to throw me over his shoulder, "if you think you're going out while i'm at work, again; think yourself lucky if i haven't shot you in the head!"

his words, his raised voice and his fast talking all petrified me, making me weak.

he took me to our bedroom and pinned me up against the long mirror so i could see myself, tears falling down my neck and collarbone - just waiting to be shot.

the man who i no longer recognised pushed his gun to my temple and strongly pulled down my shorts, unbuckling his belt.

"look at yourself, taehyung!"

i looked down at my naked bottom half, whimpering as he entered me.

"i said fucking look at yourself!" yoongi pushed my chin up with the head of his pistol, "look at how pathetic you're being, hm?! you've never had a gun to your head before, have you?!"

i didn't answer. i couldn't answer.

"answer me!"

"n-no, s-sir.." i cried out, holding onto the sides of the mirror.

he mimicked my fearful tone, "no, sir." what happened next was what scared me most.

he had shot the mirror and it shattered.

i felt something fill me up and he pulled out, letting me drop to the glass-covered floor. shards stuck into my tan skin - i bled down my arms and onto the floor.

"now clean up after yourself." i heard him do up his zipper, place his pistol back in his pocket and slam the door.

instagram: ffyoonseokff
word count: 306

love you all! ❤❤❤