gucci model

unsurprisingly, i woke up in an empty bed. just me... sometimes i wish we had a dog or... a child. i wouldnt be so lonely, constantly.
downstairs was no better. all of the lights were turned off, making it feel like a horror movie; empty and gloomy.

i decided to skip breakfast when i remembered; the modelling job.

swiftly, i ran upstairs to have a shower, deep conditioning my hair from all the bleach damage and hair pulling from yoongi. afterwards, i got changed into some casual clothes and styled my hair.

"perfect.." i looked at myself in the full length mirror across the one wall of our bedroom.

•••

"uhh... hi there." i walked towards one of the staff in the gucci store who turned around to look at me, widening his eyes.

"hi. how can i help you, sir?"

"one of your colleagues asked me if i would like to model.. ive decided i would.." i fidgeted with my fingers as he looked me up and down.

"do a slow spin. just so i can have a look at you."

i followed his instruction, looking back at him when i had turned a full circle.

"you're fit for it. alright... if you just follow me..." he led me towards the back and i stood in front of a man at his desk.

"sir, this is someone who would wish to model for us." the man stepped to the side, revealing me.

"turn around slowly, kid." he, the one with grey hairs, made a hand gesture and raised his eyebrows.

i obeyed, smiling at the thought of a new job.

"yeah, just sign some paperwork. i'll call you when we need you for a photoshoot."

•••

"yoongi-hyung! yoongi-hyung!!" i chanted as he sluggishly opened the door and placed his bag down, along with his coat.

"what..??"

"i got the job!"

"wow..." he rolled his eyes, throwing his blazer to the side and sitting at the kitchen island to go on his phone.

i questioned his actions, "aren't you happy for me?..."

"i don't exactly care, kid. just leave me alone for now; i have to call namjoon." yoongi placed the phone to his ear, "and didn't i tell you to order food? can't do anything fucking right, i swear.."

"i'm s-sorry.." my feet turned inwards as i played with the hem of my shirt.

"what was that?!" he wrapped his hand around my neck, choking me.

"i- i- i'm s-sorry, sir.."

he just stared at me until my face went purple; along with my hearing, my vision was a blurr and i collapsed.

"now who's gonna clean that up?..."

-yoongipov-

namjoon picked up his phone after three calls and asked, "hi? i thought you just got back?"

"i did... but now i have an entirely different problem than when i originally called you..."

•••

"you fucking choked him?!" all of us crowded round taehyung's body, staring at his unconscious state.

"i'm sorry, alright?! he was being rude!"

jungkook peeped into the conversation, "and by rude, do you mean he wasnt addressing you correctly?... or?..."

"i- yes..." i just admitted it, picking the boy up and placing him on the couch.

"h-hyung..." taehyung held his head, attempting to get up.

"back to sleep, kid." i demanded as he immediately straightened out and kept still, "good boy."

he smiled, trying to hide his blush.

"i think someone likes that, hyung!" jimin teased, nudging me with his shoulder.

"if you touch me one more time," i took the gun from my pocket.

"jeez, hyung..!"

"exactly." placing it back, i looked over to namjoon, speaking at ninety-miles-an-hour, "you may all leave now. it was great having you here but i think its time for you to go." i attempted to push jungkook out but he stood his ground firm. i just took the gun from my pocket again and smiled.

"i'm sorry!!" he shrieked, slamming the door.

"yoongi-ah... my head hurts."

"go to bed."

he looked at me like i was crazy, "wh-"

"i said: go. to. bed."

the boy hurried to get up, hobbling up the stairs.

"he's such a pushover.." i smiled to myself, thinking of all the times i had watched his poor, frail body stumble up those stairs.

instagram: ffyoonseokff
word count: 984
omg- sometimes i actually really hate my parents- (especially my mum)
only because- *sigh* i told mum that i had a bad day and my dislexia was quite bad that day and i couldnt focus the entire math lesson (which is 'worrying' as i quite enjoy math so its not like im just trying to 'get out of' doing math). there were multiple things that day that just... really brought me down. including some of the people around me saying 'why arent you doing the work?! youre no different to anyone else! you still have to do it! " when i couldnt focus/was spacing out and just things like that. the. entire. day. anyway, i was writing from the board and i copied things down, took notes and wrote out the definitions for some of the words. as i did so, my teacher came to me and read through my work to make sure everything was spelt correctly. she says 'thats spelt wrong, so is that... and that one too' idk why but that made me so upset. i stuggling with focusing a lot but at the moment, i cant walk to the bathroom and wash my hands with cold water and come to the classroom again (the bathroom is in the food court and you have a five minute walk over there from most of my classes, it also helps refocus on a short walk with cold water and back to the classroom). so not being able to do that, not being able to focus due to me writing at home and my brain is always somewhere else - only thinking about new book ideas and new scenes and characters.
sorry for a long rant, my lovelies, i just needed to get a couple things out-