the end?

i think i'll end this book here. i might make an epilogue but probably not. i need to focus on my studies, get my thoughts together and then ill come back to writing shit. ill come on here to respond to your comments, update books and maybe post on my profile, idk. i think that i just need a bit of a break. especially with winter coming, a spike in coronavirus cases and upcoming exams, i just need to sort shit out. trying to balance school, writing books, my mental health, keeping a good relationship with friends and family, sorting out what my crush is and who it is, learning a language, and helping/caring for my older parents is... rather difficult. so i think ill just lay off the writing, sort out my life, write an epilogue (maybe) and get my studies together for a while. ill be updating on my instagram so go follow me: ffyoonseokff

i think with my future and my studies, im pretty sure that ill end up becoming a music producer. ive always loved music, its my greatest passion and i feel its something i want to be even more involved with, no matter how hard it gets. i know that making good music comes from great talent and i dont know if i have that talent.

my parents refuse to buy any equipment so i can make music, they think that it would take time from my studies. i want a part time job, no matter how little it pays. it would still go towards it. im trying to save up but theres christmas in a month so its not exactly going well... after christmas, ill try saving as much as possible to buy a laptop, mic, good pair of headphones, and a keyboard that i can plug into the laptop to record with.

im mostly inspired by bts, iu, elton john, and freddie mercury. theyre all such talented and great, humble people that i aspire to be like.

however, i know that getting my studies, mental health and appearance fixed would help.

eg. today, i got 33% on a science test. i actually got zero the firdt time because i stared at the timer for the entire thirty minutes and couldnt focus anyway. science is undeniably my worst subject but you can understand that im struggling. being dyslexic and having really bad focus (which my dad thinks i have adhd but wont get me tested because he doesnt want people to know if i have adhd. to him, adhd is probably a bad thing. however, if i actually got tested, i could receive help that i need to acheive better grades.

i have a high iq and good logical thinking - along with excellent creativity that i get from being dyslexic - but im just not good at practical things.

this shit is over.

ffyoonseokff has went offline •