iphone

i woke up due to yoongi's earsplittingly loud alarm and him sliding out of bed. "hyung..." groaning, i took his wrist.
he just shook me off, looked at me like i was shit on the bottom of his shoe and strolled into the bathroom suite.

i took his phone from the nightstand.
5:21AM

getting out of bed, i walked down the stairs and towards the kitchen to make breakfast for him.

•••

someones arms wrapped around my waist as i cooked, "hyung, get off or ill accidentally burn myself."

he just gripped me tighter, digging his long, bony fingers into my ribs, "that's no way to speak to me, is it?" he teased me.

"no sir. please would you let go?"

"good boy." yoongi loosened his grip and went to the kitchen island.

in a couple minutes time, i was finished and handed him his plate with french toast.

"thanks."

"you're welcome, yoongi-hyung.." i pulled out one of the chairs, carefully placing myself down.

"do you remember what you have to do today?" he asked, cutting up his food and placing a piece in his mouth before checking his phone.

"uhh... laundry, take that dirty suit to the dry cleaners, vaccum, wait for the package, clean the bathrooms, dust the ornaments..."

"and?.."

"theres more?!" i covered my mouth, looking into my lap.

"listen to me, kid. I pay for this house, buy all your clothes and pay all the bills, im older and smarter. i'm the only reason you're alive. and you think you have a reason to shout?" he raised his eyebrows cockily.

i sighed, "well..."

"well what?" yoongi interrupted.

"we don't go for nice meals anymore and you're always grumpy after work.."

"we can't go out anymore because i have to work longer hours. ever since i started rising in the ranks it's almost impossible to go out and not be noticed by the cops! do you want me end up in a jail cell?! you do, don't you?!" yoongi leaned over the table slightly, looking into my eyes.

"n-no, sir.. i was just-"

"i have to get to work." he got up from his chair and pushed his plate towards me, storming towards the front door to get his coat and bag, "you better have done all of your jobs by the time i get back from work! i get back at seven tonight so have the house clean and dinner cooked for then. also, your phone is still in the garden! bye!" he slammed the front door, it echoing throughout the house.

i gasped, speeding towards the sliding doors and into the garden to see puddles everywhere. my phone... was in one of them.
i fucking hated him! sometimes i think why im even with him. but... if i left him, he would have to kill me as i knew a lot about his job.
i retrieved my phone from the puddle, attempting to turn it on but.. completely flat.