don't be mad

i begged, "hyung? hyung? hyung? wake up. wake up. wa-"

"shut the fuck up..." yoongi whined.

crossing my arms and sitting up, i frowned, "no."

"yes."

"fuck off."

"no swearing!"

i jumped, "fucking hell-"

"didn't you hear what i said?"

"you frightened me so much my heart jumped up my oesophagus, what did you expect?"

"either go back to sleep or... go back to sleep."

"any other options?"

"nope."

"i'm going downstairs to play with... tayeon. is tayeon a good name?"

"yeah, whatever."

"bye!"

-yoongipov-

sat on the couch with my breakfast, i was interrupted by a tap on the shoulder.

"what-"

"she scratched me." taehyung pouted as tears ran down his face.

"what do you want me to do?"

"i dont know. just fix it." he shoved his hand in my face, showing me the minuscule scratch.

"wash it under some cold water, then cover it up with a bandaid or something." i shooed him away while i pulled out my phone, noticing a missed call from namjoon.

"hello?"

"yoongi! we have work today, you ass!"

"don't shout, tiny-dick."

"it's not my fault you haven't come to work!"

"stop fucking shouting. calm yourself down, prick. now... is there any point of me coming to work today?"

"well..."

i cut him off from what he would say next, "exactly. so i'm not coming in." hanging up the call, taehyung walked towards me.

"hyungie, do you know what day it is?" he widened his eyes and made fists, wiggling his arms excitedly.

"uhh..." i teased, "tuesday?"

"hyung! i can't believe-"

"shh... i was just joking. happy anniversary, my little baby bear."

"i love you, hyung!" taehyung puckered up, closing his eyes as i leant forward and pecked them quickly.

"love you, too."

•••

"hyungie~~"

"what?" i looked up to see taehyung entering the room and standing at the end of the bed.

"don't be mad." he fiddled with his hands, looking down.

"what did you do?.."

"i'm sorry, okay?"

"you still haven't told me what you did and i would appreciate it if you told me." i placed my book to the side, watching his state and trying to think of what he had done.

"i- i- i may or may not have accidentally burned one of the kitchen cloths..."

"what-"

"i'm sorry!! it was the pink one with the bunnies on it!"

i watched taehyung take a couple steps back and fall into the big armchair, "hey, be careful. anyway, i don't care that you burnt one of the dish cloths, it's fine."

"really?" he widened his eyes and stood up from the chair.

"yeah, why would i care? it's your kitchen, after all."

"i love you so so so so much, yoongi-hyung!!" tae bowed and walked out the room.

"weird-ass..."

"hey! i heard that!"

instagram: ffyoonseokff
word count: 483 (short, im sorryy!!!)
i... made a tiktok account... i think im addicted- dont tell!!
also, i was texting umm... this dude last night and i... was giggling and laughing. dad says 'do you need an inhaler, youre wheezing.' i just about managed to say 'im fine-' 😳
you'll never know who this dude is. periodt. 😌💅