olivia

my phone rang to wake me up, "hello?" i asked with a croaky voice.

"hi. it's the school, here. just wanted to know if you could come in today?"

"oh! um- yeah, what time?" i shot up in bed, dangling my feet off the edge.

"about... eleven? that's when the kids start coming in. we want you to meet them first and then we'll just see how you do, alright?"

"that's perfect, thanks." i unknowingly smiled as someone rolled over behind me and wrapped their arms around my waist.

"taehyung-ah..." they whispered.

i caressed his arm, hoping for him to fall back asleep.

"okay. see you then, taehyung!"

"b-bye~" i pressed the red button, placing my phone back on the dresser and faced yoongi, "don't you have work? why are you not up yet?"

"not today..." he groaned, reaching his hand out for mine just to place it on his head.

ruffling his hair, he seemed to sleep well, "i have to get ready. its just past nine, hyung."

"five more minutes..."

i giggled, laying down again.

•••

"hyung... let go..."

"nooo... stay." yoongi whined.

i managed to pry his arms off of me, "i'm going for a shower."

but he was already fast asleep, allowing himself to sleep in today.
the shower included:
shaving, washing my hair and body, exfoliating and a free show of me in my feels, dancing and singing to my favourite group - stb.

it occurred to me that someone else was in the room while i was shaving, "i'm just brushing my teeth..." i watched yoongi shake his head and push the hair from his eyes.

he was so hot...
yet so mean.

"okie dokie."

"can you help me?" yoongi asked.

"with what?"

"in the shower."

"that's not happening."

"oh, yes it is."

"oh, no it is not."

"it is and you'll deal with it, alright? i've had a hard, long week."

i giggled to myself, 'there's another thing about you that's hard and long...'

i heard him spit out the toothpaste, rinsing his mouth and stripping down.

"any space for another?"

•••

"alright... so, we're gonna get all the kiddos in here and you'll meet them, tell them a bit about you and ask about themselves, good?"