i like being mean

in these next two weeks, yoongi-hyung had been acting weird. extremely weird. why cant he be like he usually is? it's making me uncomfortable how he isn't... well... bitchy and possessive.

"taehyung-ah!" yoongi called from downstairs as i heard footsteps coming closer.

"yes, sir?" i peeked my head around the corner of the door, watching him slump up the stairs.

"don't call me that for today."

"y-yes, s- hyung."

"good boy. now... pick up your phone and get in the car; we're going somewhere."

"really, hyung?" i widened my eyes, surprised at his words. we're going out?..

"yeah. get in the car then, kid." he left, going back down the stairs.

after a quick moment, i hopped in the car and sat patiently while yoongi drove through the city, turning off the radio every time i turned it on.

"were here. just go in and ask to speak to adam."

"why aren't you coming in with me-"

"just go in, you'll see."

i frowned, "alright..." stepping out the car, i looked at the building in front of me. the animal shelter...

alright...

i stepped inside and stood at the front desk, "h-hi, can i speak to a-ad-adam?.."

"you're speaking to him now, kiddo." he smiled brightly.

"oh- uh- i-i dunno.... i dunno what it's about. m-my boyfriend sent me in-"

"oh! come with me~" he lead me over towards the cats and i giggled quietly, knowing i could see the cats.

adam walked into a familiar room and picked up a cat carrier, "meet your new daughter, kid."

i froze in time, staring at the cat inside of the carrier, "thank you..." i smiled and held the cat carrier, "you're so cute... thank you, s-sir."

"thank your boyfriend, it's your anniversary tomorrow. congrats."

•••

when we reached home, i placed the cat carrier on the floor and opened the tiny hatch, "come out, baby~~ i want to play."

"just let it breathe, taehyung-ah." yoongi-hyung placed his keys down and sat on the couch with his legs crossed, just watching me.

"hyungg~ she doesn't wanna play." i turned towards him and pouted as the cat climbed out the carrier and sat in my lap, "oh my god, you're so cute." i giggled, petting her soft fur and thinking of a name.

"why don't you call it 'i hate you'?"

"hyung, no." i took the cat into my arms and stood up, walking up the stairs.

"why not?"

"that's mean."

as i reached our bedroom, i placed her on the bed and sat with her, "don't worry, he likes you. he's just like that..."

she made a quiet 'meow'.

"i love you. yoongi-hyung loves you too."

-yoongipov-

currently sat on the couch, i felt the space next to me be filled.

"what do you want for dinner, hyung?"

"anything, kid. just don't let that cat in the kitchen or on the counter-tops." i pointed towards the cat, sniffing around in the kitchen.

he jumped up, "no, no, no..." taehyung took the cat and placed it next to me on the couch.

"why'd you put it next to me?! i swear to god, taehyung-"

"she's fine."

"if it touches me-"

"she's. fine."

•••

"hyungie~" taehyung walked into our room with the cat in his arms.

"no. just no. put it downstairs and come back to bed. it's past your bedtime."

"bedtime?.. but we have give her a name, hyung."

"how about you name it..." i acted as if i were thinking, "no, it's bedtime."

he just stared at me with a pout making its way onto his face.

"now." i demanded as he placed the cat on the end of the bed and lay under the covers.

"why are you such a meanie?.." he whined.

"because i like being mean."

instagram: ffyoonseokff
word count: 642

JUNGKOOK SAID FUCK IN THE SAVAGE LOVE REMIX AHAJQHSHWKABDHWKAB- THIS BOY! sorry