Chapter 16

Darius

The next day I made sure to eat lunch so I could be well prepared for practice

The next day I made sure to eat lunch so I could be well prepared for practice. I still had to sit with Jay but Kendra, Chantel, and Yasmine all decided to sit with me at his side of the table. Jay was mad but it wasn't like he could tell them to leave. I just hoped this wouldn't cause problems for me later.

"So, Jay do you hate us or something?" Chantel asked.

Jay gave her an annoyed look.

"None of you are important to me," he said.

"Chantel don't start nothing," I pleaded.

"I'm just wondering why he always got an attitude about something."

"And I'm wondering why you always being a bitch. An ugly one at that."

"Ya'll always bickering, just fuck already," Darius said from the other side of the table causing everyone to laugh. Except me I wasn't laughing.

"Oh like how you wanted to fuck Amore that one night at the sleepover?" Chantel said with a mischieveous smile.

The table got serious until Yasmine snickered causing everyone else to laugh again. I had at it with Chantel and her deliberately causing embarrassment to me. Jay didn't even defend anything he just sat there looking pissed. Without thinking I reached across the table and grabbed Chantel by her hair and started pulling her across the table.

"Amore, stop!" Kendra said.

I ignored her and kept my hold on Chantel as I threw punches at her face. There was crowd around us as we fought each other. She was mainly just pulling my hair while I was getting any type of hit in. I felt strong arms wrap around my waist. One of the school security guards was pulling me away. I didn't resist I had got all of the anger I had been holding in out of my system. Chantel was crying. Good, for once I had got that stupid smile off her face. I was escorted to the office with Chantel trailing behind on her way to the nurse's office.

"Wait right here," the security guard said sternly as we entered the cold room. He pointed to a chair outside of the principal's office and I sat down.

I let out a deep sigh I had been holding in and crossed my arms. I was ready for any consequences coming my way. I honestly wouldn't care if I got suspended. I needed a break from this school and everyone in it. The office door opened and I saw Jay walking in. I rolled my eyes.

"You alright?" he asked me.

I didn't answer. He reached for my hands but I snatched them away.

"Ay, you can't be talking to her," the security guard said to Jay.

"I'm just checking on her," Jay said.

"She don't need to be checked on so get to class."

"Okay, wannabe cop."