CHAPTER-1 Hiro

All this while and I just need the answer to one question

Was it destiny that brought us together?
______________________________________

The first time I saw her was almost a year back when on a weekend I had to take the subway to go to my guitar class since my cycle was given for repair. She got down at the same station as me but went in the opposite direction.

Needless to say, every coming weekend I took the subway train for going to my guitar classes hoping to meet her again. My mom had asked me innumerous times as to why I no longer rode my cycle to the guitar classes and I always lied to her saying it was more convenient. While there is one person who knows the truth, my best friend Joe.Ever since then he had called me a hopeless romantic. To be honest I don't bother hearing that name.

Sometimes I was lucky to enter the same compartment as her, but even if we did not enter the same compartment, I saw her when we got down at our stop. I always wondered why she never seemed to notice me.
Maybe I was just one in the crowd for her.

Once I saw her in uniform shopping with her mom and knowing where she studied was not difficult.

The moment my ma'am announced that there was a competition going to be held in her school, I joined without even giving it a second thought.

Will you be able to meet her? Joe asked me.

Maybe, if destiny allows us. I replied.

Ask your destiny her contact number if you meet. He joked.