CHAPTER-20 Mei

It was weekend finally, I was happy to see him, but I was more haunted by the thought of my future that it overshadowed my happiness.

He asked me if we could go to the park after class and I had agreed.
After my class, I got out of the building and saw him waiting for me.

We walked to a nearby park and sat there on a bench.

I have composed a song for you, can I play it, he asked me.
Yes...I told him
He played a song beautifully for me. And I was so happy to hear it, even if I knew very little about music, I was sure that I could hear this song all my life.
We looked at each other.
Did you like the song? he asked me.
Yes, it's lovely I told him.
Mei...He called me.
Yes...I told him.
I really love you, will you be my girlfriend he asked me.
Of course, I wanted to be his girlfriend, but something stopped me from saying it.
Can you give me some more time to decide? I asked him.
Yes, he told me
To be honest, it's not during the competition I have seen you, he told me.
I was beyond surprised and it reflected well on my face.
I had seen you, almost a year back from the subway and from that day, I was trying to talk to you., He was about to say a lot more, but I stopped him and said
Why don't we go back home?
The thought that someone had almost waited for a year to be able to meet me, put me in a difficult situation, I was doubting if I would be able to give back the same to him
We went back home, and at the subway, I told him bye. He gave me a paper and asked me to open it once I reached home.

When I reached home, I started to think about him
How he had waited almost a year to meet me. I was filled with a lot of inexpressible emotions. I opened the paper he had given me, it has sunflowers drawn on it with a saying written
"When you rise tall on the darkest of days, I want to be your sunlight".

The whole evening, I thought about him and the possibility of everything that could happen between us.

At night, I took the phone and called his number.
Hello...I heard his voice
Hi, it's me, Mei, I I told him
Meii...did I make you feel awkward today? He asked me.
No.... no...., I told him
Then?
I love you too, I told him and cut the call.
I went straight to my bed and hid my face in the bedsheet.
I didn't know what I had done, but I wanted him to be a part of my life. And I hoped that everything would turn out to be happy and positive.

Romance Minus Kiss (COMPLETED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें