CHAPTER-16 Mei

I was excited to meet him, and give him the painting.
On reaching the subway, I saw him and we sat together on the train. I gave him the painting once we got down and hoped that he liked it.

Once my class was over, I got out of the building and was surprised to see him waiting for me.

You were waiting for me? I asked him.

Yes, Only cause I will get more time to spend with you, he replied and we walked back to the subway.
I really liked the painting he told me.
I smiled.
We walked together to the subway.
Can I take the ticket for you too, he asked me, I was confused and then told Ok, cause I knew  from all the movies I had watched, it was a sign of someone being romantic.
The train was less crowded and we sat together.
Do you want to hear music?
He asked me.
Yes. I told.
He took out his earphone, plugged it to his phone.
We listened to music all our way back with one earbud on his ears and the other one on mine.
In between, he asked me if I liked the music that was being played.
Since I was not a big music enthusiast, I just nodded meaning that I liked the songs.
Of course, it was the moment that was precious and I didn't pay attention to if I liked the music or not.
I was just enjoying my journey with him.
I should hear music more often, I decided in my mind