CHAPTER-22 Mei

I wanted to spend some time with him and asked him if we could go to the seaside, and he had agreed.
Once my art class was over we took the subway to the beach station. It was sunny but I wanted to go anyway.

Do you wanna play in the water? I asked him.
He looked at me doubtfully, and we kept our belonging on the sand and walked to the water.
The waves were hitting our legs and the cool water calmed our souls.
We collected some shells and started throwing stones at the sea.
He asked me a lot of things, like my childhood and my dreams and wishes.
He was going to learn music after school, and pursue a career as a guitarist and asked me about my future plans I told him that I wasn't sure yet.
Are you afraid of getting wet by the seawater I asked him?
He looked at me confused and I pushed him into the sea and ran.
He ran behind me trying to catch, and we ended up laughing like anything, We ran and played at the sea and then held hands and walked to the subway.
On our way back we sat together, holding hands hearing music, everyone had their eyes on him for he was drenched in water like anything and I couldn't stop smiling.
I mocked him playfully.
He dropped me at my home and I told him bye and that I would be waiting to see him during the weekend