CHAPTER-28 Mei

It was finally the weekend and I was excited to attend my art classes and also to meet him.
When we met, he wanted me to bunk the classes to go to the carnival with him but I wanted to go to my art class for one last time and I told him I had to attend the class.
He said it was ok, but I could see the disappointment in his face.
Once the art class was over we took a bus to go watch the carnival.
During the journey we held hands, and he asked me if I had decided about my future.
For some reason, tears started shedding from my eyes. I wanted to pursue art but dad wants me to pursue some professional course, I told him looking away from his face.
He wiped the tears away from my eyes and told me that even if I was going to learn something else, no one could take art away from my soul and that my soul would find a way to pursue whatever it liked, if not now maybe later. He sang  songs to cheer me up along the way, once we reached the Carnival we held our hands and walked watching the stalls set up and entered some rides there, He gifted me a painting set and we also got a temporary couple tattoo inked on our hands.
We looked at each other and every little thing made us laugh together.
On our journey back home, we saw the city was illuminated with light bulbs and everything looked different with a purple hue. The lights appeared as little starts that were shining .we looked at each other and our eyes met. Both of us got shy and looked away, we heard music all the way back.
He drooped me near my house and I waved him goodbye, as I turned he suddenly held my hands and stopped me. He hugged me tightly and said I Love you.
I love you too..... I told him