CHAPTER-13 Hiro

As I went back home, I went straight to my room and locked myself.
I couldn't stop myself from smiling like a fool, I was rewinding all those moments in my mind again and again.
She had agreed to meet me again and I didn't know how to act, my heart was full of love.

Her name was Mei, after almost a year of waiting, I got to know her name. She is really interested in art and was taking classes for that, maybe she wants to pursue it after college.

I wanted it to be less awkward between us when we meet tomorrow. I thought to myself. She looked more beautiful when she stood near me and her long hair made her look even more magical.

I decided to write a short letter to her.

Dear Mei

My heart flutters every time the wind brushes the long hair of yours and the sun kisses your cheeks. I would be happy to spend all my time getting to know you and love you. You make me feel like all the romantic songs that were ever written was about you and me.

From Hiro.

I thought to give her the letter, tomorrow.

I practiced my guitar for some time.
My mind was filled with the thoughts of meeting her and giving her the letter.

That night for some reason, I wasn't able to sleep, the anticipation of meeting her again and spending time with her kept me awake. The thought that all those eye contacts we had at her school were real, and she remembered me and was ready to give the time to me made be beyond happy.