CHAPTER-25 Hiro

My final exams had begun and I tried my best to do well in my exams, and once my vacation began, I started focusing on applying and getting admission into a good music college.

I was happy about the way my life was going and I had a good chance of getting into one of the best music institutes in my country and I was truly happy about it. To be honest my mom was happier about it than me.
It was the dream of your father to make you a big musician she would tell me and now he would be really proud of you.

I had never seen my dad he passed away when my mom was 5 months pregnant, but my mom always told me that I had got the talent from him and whenever I played the guitar it reminded her of him.

Thinking about my dad, brought tears into my eyes, even though I had never seen him in real, but I was happy to fulfill his dreams.
Music was in my soul and I did not want my soul to escape from my body.
Mei had not gone to the art class for about 2 weeks, maybe she is busy studying for the exam, I thought to myself. I wanted to call her but was worried her parents might take the call and it might be difficult for her to explain who called her.
It was just a matter of few more days and I would be able to meet her.