CHAPTER-27 Hiro

The weekend was here and I had planned to bunk the guitar class to go to watch carnival with Mei in a nearby city.
I woke up early, had food, and walked out of my home.
Where are you going?
Aren't you taking the guitar with you?
I heard my mom ask me. She had caught me red-handed and I couldn't lie to her anymore. I am going to meet someone I told her.

How many times I have to tell you to stop bothering young girls?
It's not girls it's a girl. I replied to her and ran to the subway.
I knew that you were doing something of this sort, I heard my mom's voice as an echo from behind But didn't bother to look back.

Once I reached the subway I took the train to her station and waited for her, I couldn't even wait for her to come near me, I walked to her and held her hands.
Where is your guitar? she asked me.
I have decided to bunk the class, Why don't we go to the carnival I told her.
But this would be my last art class, I will be shifting to college soon, I don't want to miss the art class she told me.
Ok then I will wait for you outside, I told her, even if I was a little sad from within.
I dropped her at the class and roamed the city as I did not have anything else to do. When it was time I went to her art class and then we took a bus to the city where the carnival was held.