Info

Minami Ushijima

Dirty Blonde Hair

Red eyes

2nd year

Position: Middle Blocker

Height: 174 cm (5'7)

Birthday: March 17th

Current Concern: She's always been told she's the opposite of her brother and she doesn't know how to feel about that...

Minami originally attended Fukurodani Academy but after her first year there she decided to transfer to Shiratorizawa so she could be there with her brother for his last year of High School.(She also starts the school year like a 2 months before the Spring Interhigh Qualifiers)

Minami called her brother Waka-kun and he calls her Nami-chan.(Sometimes)

Minami was also raised in America for seven years of her life(She's sixteen). So she knows how to speak and sing in English. (Ushijima also knows it since his dad lived in California and taught him)

Also has very bad anxiety and has panic attacks a lot. If you have a different anxiety then she does in the story it's fine. There are different types of anxiety. Please don't be saying, 'that's not how anxiety works.' (I'm not saying that any of you would do that I'm just being prepared in case someone does) 

Power: 3/5
Speed:5/5
Technique:3.5/5
Strategy:3/5
Stamina:4.5/5
Jump:5/5

_____ (short timeskip)

-timeskip- (Long timeskip)

Thank you

Hello! Author-chan here! I'm so excited for you to meet Minami Ushijima! She's probably one of my favorites out of all the sister Oc's I've made. Hope you like her and this story just as much as I do!

-Author-chan