Chapter 4: The Meeting

As we're going through the portal all I can see is a really bright glowing light. I feel as if we're both flying through the air. It's really cool. I've haven't really got an idea of where we're going, but I'm still really curious! It could be anywhere! The suspense is killing me! Cecilia looks at me and smiles.

"You know...I didn't really think you'd believe me." Cecilia starts.

I laugh to myself.

"If you asked anyone else in my year, something tells me there would be a lot of gossip going around."

We both share a laugh.

"Yeah, I know that for a fact." Cecilia says.

All of a sudden the bright vanishes and I see that were inside a castle of some sort. I look around and then I get a though. I turn to Cecilia and grin.

"Cecilia...are we in Peach's castle?" I ask.

She looks at me and nods her head.

"Yep."

I pull a massive smile and start swaying side to side trying to hide just how excited I am.

"I want to enjoy this but something tells me we've got work to do?" I guess.

Cecilia looks down the hall and turns to me.

"Coast is clear...for now anyway."

We both start to walk down the hall, making sure we're not being followed along the way. After all that stuff that happened. I need some answers.

"Cecilia...who was that woman? She seemed to know you pretty well and what on earth was she doing to you? It seemed like you were in pain from it." I ask.

Cecilia sighs and starts to tell me about her.

"Annette is one of the four villains that I've fought before. The other three are Crystal, Diana and...I don't really know the youngest. Annette is 20, Crystal is 22, Diana is 25 and the youngest is 19. They've all got different powers each to suit one and other. What you just saw Annette do was her physic abilities, she can hurt others mentally and has very strong telekinesis. Another one of her powers is her ability to change how objects work. Like she can make a feather have the damage of a sword or she can make a metal wall become like glass. Plus she's the most...flirty out of all of them hence why she wears such revealing clothes."

Cecilia shivers and rubs her arms.

"Yikes." I comment.

Cecilia looks at me and grins.

"Tell me about it." Cecilia agrees.

We both laugh.

"So what about the other three? What kind of- ''

Cecilia motions me to stay quiet and pulls me to the side as a woman floats in through another hall. Yes you heard me floats. She's got really dark blue hair which pass her shoulders and has a fringe on the left side of her face, but it doesn't cover her eye. She's wearing black trousers and a dark blue tight shirt of sorts and she's wearing a long white lab coat. Unlike Annette, she has light blue skin and her eyes...there blue, similar to her skin but...they have a dark blue swirl going through them in a circle pattern. Like Annette, she has kind of black lips and... that's about it when it comes to similarities. She looks around and sighs.

"This place is huge." She comments.

A loud roar emerges from the end of the hall and I nearly gasp, but Cecilia puts her hands over my mouth. The woman looks around as...what the hell? Why is he here?!? Bowser turns around and sees the woman. She runs over to her and looks at her.